Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How Can I Start The Business Of UK Used Phone? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How Can I Start The Business Of UK Used Phone? (612 Views)

I Need A Used Phone Not More Than 22k / . / Used Phone Needed Today Or 2mrw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start The Business Of UK Used Phone? by seglad2(m): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Want to start the business of Uk used phones, help me I need a guide. I am seglad 08156769495
Re: How Can I Start The Business Of UK Used Phone? by GodwinEmah: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
wat u v been lukn for is here at d right tym to get my Ebook n guide u v to pay d sum of 5,000 to me in person when eva u are ready we cud meet up if u want and get the Ebook in person my numba is 08134334525 or 08173559385 am based at Festac town.
Re: How Can I Start The Business Of UK Used Phone? by seglad2(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
My friend! Reading Ebook now is wahala o. After reading for B-tech 4 5yrs. Pls I will really appreciate practical guide here. Just need a little guide, blv me I will cope
Re: How Can I Start The Business Of UK Used Phone? by GodwinEmah: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
wats is in d Ebook is d step by step guide wat to do n hw to do it n also d website address were u can gt d phones its vry easy all contained in d book.
Re: How Can I Start The Business Of UK Used Phone? by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
First and foremost you will need to track a UK phone supplier, be familiar with the particular models you want to sell and @ what price, agree the financial logistics, agree with shipping logistics or ETA on goods arrival after financials have been agreed.
If all this terms are meet and agreeable by both parties, you will be on track to achieve whatever you set out to.
Re: How Can I Start The Business Of UK Used Phone? by seglad2(m): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Just want to start as per in small scale now. Just put in like 400k... Just want be marketing withing my office and some time online. I can't ship now. Tanks dear!

(1) (Reply)

Need Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 / Usa Used Iphone 5s For Sale / acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.