Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply (3236 Views)

Home Or Abroad, Register Your Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission / Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Learn How To Shop Cheaply From US Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by slim147(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
If you can sell me electronics.. Most especially. Smartphones, Camera and Video Game Consoles..
Im ready to deal... you can contact me on Call or whatsapp+2348032960222 or +2348092803086
bbm: 3322922D

Thanks....
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by slim147(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Still searching
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by olusanjor(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
I can at an unimaginable price. 08033918000, 08055744300
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by Tectono: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
OP, for you to import any product from abroad, you must know the everything about import operations, management, documentation and method of payment to avoid being defrauded. Check out this links:
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction.html
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction_6.html
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by slim147(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Tectono:
OP, for you to import any product from abroad, you must know the everything about import operations, management, documentation and method of payment to avoid being defrauded. Check out this links:
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction.html
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction_6.html

ok
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by slim147(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Searching.....
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by danielblessing(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
slim147:
If you can sell me electronics.. Most especially. Smartphones, Camera and Video Game Consoles..
Im ready to deal... you can contact me on Call or whatsapp+2348032960222 or +2348092803086
bbm: 3322922D

Thanks....
I can help you but my shipping takes 2 to 3 weeks or 3 days if you prefer dhl.
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by texaco1: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
We will be starting a reseller programme very very soon . You may join if u like , but I will need extra 3 people to join u , I want a minimum of 5 sellers . Modalities will be discussed but don't worry it will be pay on delivery . If u are interested let me know .
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by Jslconsulting: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by YoungExec: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2015
I cover the US Market. If you'd like Tech from the USA, get in touch.
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by slim147(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
texaco1:
We will be starting a reseller programme very very soon . You may join if u like , but I will need extra 3 people to join u , I want a minimum of 5 sellers . Modalities will be discussed but don't worry it will be pay on delivery . If u are interested let me know .

I'm interested .. What's the next step?
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by slim147(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
YoungExec:
I cover the US Market. If you'd like Tech from the USA, get in touch.

How do I contact u?
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by texaco1: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
slim147:

I'm interested .. What's the next step?
ok no problem . I have 3 people already including u. I need 5 in number and the process is really simple and straight forward . I buy and send it to u and u pay .but all these will be a prenegotiated price. Before I buy an item,I will first notify you to see if anybody will be interested, we negotiate, we agree ,I buy and send it and u collect and pay . But please give me some few more days to sort some things out . But by february we shall definitely start .

2 Likes

Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by slim147(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
texaco1:
ok no problem . I have 3 people already including u. I need 5 in number and the process is really simple and straight forward . I buy and send it to u and u pay .but all these will be a prenegotiated price. Before I buy an item,I will first notify you to see if anybody will be interested, we negotiate, we agree ,I buy and send it and u collect and pay . But please give me some few more days to sort some things out . But by february we shall definitely start .

Well just to let you know , im very much interested in Buying Brand new PS4/PS3 and (Brand New) Samsung Galaxy Phones
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by YoungExec: 12:23am On Jan 27, 2015
slim147:

How do I contact u?

I cover the US market. If you are interested in ordering from the States. Kindly tap on my profile and request to send me a mail. I will not be comfortable dropping my e-mail address on a public forum as I am certain lots of irrelevant mails will be received.
However, kindly note that US IT products are made to the best specifications but generally cost more than Asian alternatives. Hence, you have to be certain that you have a clientele base that understands that they will be getting authentic items from you. Otherwise, you will lose market share to the much cheaper Asian variants.

Warranty coverage on most 'high value' items but it is based on terms as my colleagues in Jumia have seen hell from Nigerians returning stuff they've used for weeks to cheat and get a refund.

If it's any consolation, items are bought in US States with 0 sales tax and then shipped to Nigeria. This really helps keep costs down on bulk orders. You probably won't want to pay Texas' 8.5% sales tax on goods worth $10,000.

We do Air, Ocean and Container and also processE xport finance on your behalf from US Exim bank (if you are eligible). Thus you receive goods but pay in installments guaranteed by your local bank in Nigeria.

Finally. It may interest you to know that there are lots of IT stuff that have existed for ages but have't ever been heard of in Nigeria. These are very profitable and provide an opportunity.
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by Ikebossmann: 3:22am On Jan 27, 2015
texaco1:
i am interested
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by texaco1: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
slim147:

Well just to let you know , im very much interested in Buying Brand new PS4/PS3 and (Brand New) Samsung Galaxy Phones
I won't be sending anything new just fairly used items but still I will keep u in mind.
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by texaco1: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ikebossmann:

i am interested
welcome onboard . I will notify all through this thread when we start . Have a nice day bro.
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by slim147(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Looking for suppliers of PS4 consoles and Galaxy Phones . Give me your quote
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by igogossip(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
texaco1:

Fully interested.
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by newdawn09(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Promo price:I have brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 for sale at 47k, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4(HD 10.1 inches) AT 58k. Hp laptop (14 inches at 65k, hp laptop at 45k. Check my signature for my contact.
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by calaohuru(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
texaco1:
I am interested. I am in!
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by texaco1: 3:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Ikebossmann:

i am interested
igogossip:

Fully interested.
calaohuru:

I am interested. I am in!
thanks .I will fill u in within the next couple of days.
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by onatisi(m): 3:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by lordmayor4(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
If you need contacts on where to buy phones both in the uk and usa, u can contact me, they sell both new and fairly used @good prices! But you will have to pay me for the contact, it's simple... check my signature for contact detail...

@texaco1 longest time bro!
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by babasho1: 7:45am On Jan 31, 2015
texaco1:

im interested pls
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by texaco1: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
babasho1:

im interested pls
noted . I assure u I will get in touch
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by texaco1: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
lordmayor4:

@texaco1 longest time bro!
happy new year. How is business and ur family? Have a lovely day and a prosperous 2015.

1 Like

Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by PHRANTAD(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
i am interested
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by texaco1: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Cc: phrantad,babasho1,calaohuru,igogossip,ikebossmann. Good day , I am now set, let me know if everyone is ready .thank you .
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by calaohuru(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
texaco1:
Cc: phrantad,babasho1,calaohuru,igogossip,ikebossmann. Good day , I am now set, let me know if everyone is ready .thank you .

I am ready.
Re: Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply by Ikebossmann: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
calaohuru:

I am ready.
ok bro
how do we start?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jeunesse Global Expands To Africa, Nigerians Enjoys The Benefits / What Can Make You Write This Kind Of Withdrawal Slip To Your Bank????? - LOL / 'Forbes' 2019 Richest People In The World: Dangote Spots 136 On The List (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.