Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Unlocking Huawei E303 Modems And Similar - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unlocking Huawei E303 Modems And Similar (750 Views)

How To Unlock Mtn Huawei E303 For Free / Help On Unlocking Mtn Huawei E303 Modem / Hacking Glo Bolt Hauwei E303 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking Huawei E303 Modems And Similar by kennykendo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
hy good day am not here to advertise or collect a penny from you for anything recently network providers have updated their modems by getting tough ones that can't be cracked easily. we now resorted to the online generator were you have to input your Google details with password. .you may not see it as anything but its wrong, a friend of mine at India I communicated to in terms of unlocking my etisalat Huawei e303 modem received my complaint and told me what to do but warned me against inputting my Google details especially with password any where when I asked why he said dey are collecting your details and storing in a database for whatever they want to do which lead to hacking of your mails and if you are a business folk it will be too risky. PHP and SSL litrates know better if they bend down to check this out.
To be on a safe side the unlocking process is easy its just a little stand alone software modem unlockers have neglected I would have posted it here but for security purposes send your mail to my number 08035315886 am not asking for anything from anyone cos I just unlocked 4 Huawei e303 modems if there is any delay in my response please bear with me because I just lost a family member. ....d mail will contain d software and the procedures all u need to do is send me ur mail in a text and specify ur request Happy New yr

1 Like

Re: Unlocking Huawei E303 Modems And Similar by kennykendo(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
http://www.4shared.com/zip/2Er6D-Hyce/modem_calculator.html
I av tried sending to gmail users but noticed that gmail no longer accept rar files and others gave me wrong mails. ...that's the download link

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Kindly Help On How To Turn To Window 8.1 Laptop To A Wifi Access Point / n Cisco And Linux I / Uk Used Hp Laptop 28k @IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.