Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It? (770 Views)

If Your Relationship Was A Movie What Would It Be Called? / If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It?? / If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie. What Name Would You Call It???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It? by akinboyejnr(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
he Great year 2014 has truly come and gone but it was quite a news-maker year, wasn't it?

The last 12 months have yielded a tapestry of highs and lows that have set the tone for 2015, changed the landscape of the technology business, and — in some cases — fundamentally altered the way news is made and reported. Ebola Virus found its way into this great country, Political issues were not left out as politicians exchanged blather of words, some famous Nigerians passed to the great beyond, Boko Haram Insurgent continued from where they stopped in 2013 and lots more.

Some of you might not wanna do this, probably because 2014 was not that rosy. But, Let me tell you why you should put it out there;
You see, sometimes when we speak out about life issues, we realize suddenly, how much we need to change, develop or stabilize our current situation. It's sorta therapeutic in a way, letting it out there.
It wasn't all doom and gloom as another year is already here.

So go ahead and give the year a befitting name.

[size=30pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR[/size]
Re: If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It? by ShakurM(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Blood Diamond embarassed
Re: If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It? by akinboyejnr(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
ShakurM:
V
you better come back here and comment. [size=58pt]*SpaceBookerAssociation*[/size]
Re: If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It? by ShakurM(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
akinboyejnr:
you better come back here and comment. [size=58pt]*SpaceBookerAssociation*[/size]
hahaha grin...coming soon
Re: If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It? by akinboyejnr(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
ShakurM:
hahaha grin...coming soon
hmmmmmm
Re: If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It? by Mattin(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
I can't think of any movie now, I will check back later, but 2014 was kind of static!
Re: If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It? by akinboyejnr(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Mattin:
I can't think of any movie now, I will check back later, but 2014 was kind of static!
ok

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Omg! University Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman / Youth Unemployment: A Global Phenomenon / Do You Remember This Poser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.