Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

The World's Highest-paid Athletes List - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The World's Highest-paid Athletes List (2702 Views)

Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung / World Highest Paid Athletes:cristiano Ronaldo Tops Forbes 2016 List. / Messi Drops Out Of Forbes Top 10 Most Valuable Athletes List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by vosquare: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
#10 Matt Ryan $43.8 M

#9 Rafael Nadal $44.5 M

#8 Phil Mickelson $53.2 M

#7 Roger Federer $56.2 M

#6 Tiger Woods $61.2 M

#5 Kobe Bryant $61.5 M

#4 Lionel Messi $64.7 M

#3 LeBron James $72.3 M

#2 Cristiano Ronaldo $80 M

#1 Floyd Mayweather $105 M

http://www.forbes.com/athletes/list/

Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by vosquare: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
More

Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by chefremy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
whatever...good for them anyway
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by dominique(f): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
and Floyd Mayweather tops the list again
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by vosquare: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
More

Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by AbuMikey(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
'

Floyd 'Money' Mayweather, the only Boxer I know who is yet to lose a single Bout!

Boss Man cool
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by DeeBoiyy: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
His house in vegas fleeted with black bugattis only. The one in miami has only white bugattis.

He does not wear anything twice, he leaves anything he wears in hotels for the workers
AbuMikey:
'

Floyd 'Money' Mayweather, the only Boxer I know who is yet to lose a single Bout!

Boss Man cool

nigga can fight. If he wins His next fight his prize money for that fight alone when converted to naira is about 5.4bn shocked see money for one boxing fight in a single night grin

nigga is in money
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by AbuMikey(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
His house in vegas fleeted with black bugattis only. The one in miami has only white bugattis.

He does not wear anything twice, he leaves anything he wears in hotels for the workers

nigga can fight. If he wins His next fight his prize money for that fight alone when converted to naira is about 5.4bn shocked see money for one boxing fight in a single night grin

nigga is in money

Don't You think You should take up Boxing as a profession.

Whatever happens to You afterwards, I won't be held responsible o lipsrsealed
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by DeeBoiyy: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
AbuMikey:

Don't You think You should take up Boxing as a profession.

Whatever happens to You afterwards, I won't be held responsible o lipsrsealed
i'm seriously considering it too.
Would you mind being my coach?
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by Lusaint(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Seen, neva knew boxing has alot of money
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by AbuMikey(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2015
DeeBoiyy:

Coach? Of a combat sport? shocked
No, I will pass cheesy
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by DeeBoiyy: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
AbuMikey:

Coach? Of a combat sport? shocked
No, I will pass cheesy
see am(seun nairaland needs a YIMU emoticon)

all you do is coach and you are fretting, then me wey dey fight na? No Guts No Glory o grin lets give it a try cos i might become as rich as floyd one day grin
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by AbuMikey(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
see am(seun nairaland needs a YIMU emoticon)

all you do is coach and you are fretting, then me wey dey fight na? No Guts No Glory o grin lets give it a try cos i might become as rich as floyd one day grin

Err, I will think about it. gringringringringrin
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by DeeBoiyy: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2015
AbuMikey:

Err, I will think about it. gringringringringrin
i dey toast you ni? tongue get thee behind me satan grin
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by AbuMikey(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
i dey toast you ni? tongue get thee behind me satan grin

lipsrsealed
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by 3coins(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
AbuMikey:
'

Boss Man cool
there are a host of boxers yet the lose a bout. . . .mayweather is crap. . .he avoids people that will give him a proper beating
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by AbuMikey(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
3coins:

there are a host of boxers yet the lose a bout. . . .mayweather is crap. . .he avoids people that will give him a proper beating

Lets just call Him a Smart Sportsman wink
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by 3coins(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
AbuMikey:

Lets just call Him a Smart Sportsman wink
lol,sounds more like a coward
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
do these athletes even deserve the amounts they get? floyd mayweather been avoiding Manny Pacquiao like a plague
floyd is overrated. come may 2 pacquiao will reconstruct his face
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by vosquare: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
wincyhov:
do these athletes even deserve the amounts they get? floyd mayweather been avoiding Manny Pacquiao like a plague
Small small ooo grin
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by AbuMikey(m): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2015
wincyhov:

I woulda preferred King Khan!
But lets wait till January ending if Mayweather agrees to fight Khan
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2015
AbuMikey:

I woulda preferred King Khan!
But lets wait till January ending if Mayweather agrees to fight Khan
as usual he will turn it down knowing king khan will be difficult for him.
as much as i want mayweather to keep his unbeaten streak(because he is black),i also want his butt to be beaten because the fuss about him is getting to loud.
some people now label him the G.O.A.T(above ali and tyson)reallyyy??
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2015
am still wondering why Floyd maywether can't take up fight with d likes of DAVID HAYES, CHISORA and d KLICTKO'S brothers. like someone said Floyd is over rated.
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by AbuMikey(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
am still wondering why Floyd maywether can't take up fight with d likes of DAVID HAYES, CHISORA and d KLICTKO'S brothers. like someone said Floyd is over rated.

Na David and Goliath Match You wan watch? shocked gringringrin
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by AbuMikey(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2015
wincyhov:

as usual he will turn it down knowing king khan will be difficult for him.
as much as i want mayweather to keep his unbeaten streak(because he is black),i also want his butt to be beaten because the fuss about him is getting to loud.
some people now label him the G.O.A.T(above ali and tyson)reallyyy??

G.O.A.T? Who said that? shocked
That person needs to be flogged naked at the Village square.

Mayweather is good tho! But I feel Amir Khan is way better, we only would know if they both fight.
So, lets wait, we still have 28 days in January for Mayweather to accept fighting Khan, and if He does, My money is sure gonna be on KIIIING KHAAAAAAAAN! cool
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2015
AbuMikey:

Mayweather is good tho! But I feel Amir Khan is way better, we only would know if they both fight.
So, lets wait, we still have 28 days in January for Mayweather to accept fighting Khan, and if He does, My money is sure gonna be on KIIIING KHAAAAAAAAN! cool
mayweather will likely avoid him.but if he does accept,how are we sure mayweather won't win it by rigging and favoritism from the judges.
because i watched mayweather getting out powered by Marcos Maidana but mayweather still won
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by AbuMikey(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2015
wincyhov:

mayweather will likely avoid him.but if he does accept,how are we sure mayweather won't win it by rigging and favoritism from the judges.
because i watched mayweather getting out powered by Marcos Maidana but mayweather still won

You have a valid point.
I watched the match too, and was suprised at the Final result, and it was unanimous decision shocked

Well, Mayweather put up a good fight that night, Maidana only showed his prowess in the closing rounds, from round Seven, remember?
But I still disagree with the Unanimous decision! angry

whether Mayweather accepts to fight Khan or not, either way, I still feel Khan is wayyyyyy better.

Nobody is talking about Manny Pacquio here grin
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by tuffgongjo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
Pls write your will asap.
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by tuffgongjo(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
3coins:

And is such in his category?Pacquio or Amir khan?
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by tuffgongjo(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
They are not in the same division.
Re: The World's Highest-paid Athletes List by tuffgongjo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
AbuMikey:

He will Punch$re-punch Khan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allegri Scared Of Mohamed Salah / Tank God with me for my testimony in nairabet / We Have Some Very Good Punters You Should Follow On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.