Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Meeting Sucessful Peopele - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meeting Sucessful Peopele (1009 Views)

Dangote And Bill Gates Hold Joint Meeting With Gov Gaidam, Others In Yobe. Pics / I Opened A Sucessful Business...now I Want To Sell It Off! / Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Sucessful Peopele by speak2jasmine(f): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
I am a beautiful entrepreneur, focused , presently a petroleum marketer. This is a new year I would love to have new friends that are focused and successful. Lets chat. thanks

1 Like

Re: Meeting Sucessful Peopele by PasNet: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
speak2jasmine:
I am a beautiful entrepreneur, focused , presently a petroleum marketer. This is a new year I would love to have new friends that are focused and successful. Lets chat. thanks

Nice....let's chat on bbm 75994ED1 or Whatsapp 07039725264
Re: Meeting Sucessful Peopele by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2015
Am focused.
Re: Meeting Sucessful Peopele by speak2jasmine(f): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Meeting Sucessful Peopele by speak2jasmine(f): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
@bossforeve what do u do presently
Re: Meeting Sucessful Peopele by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
You see a lot of post about making money online everyday but I assure u,u don't want to over look this.

I have just 5 questions for u:

1. Are you interested in making money online working either part-time or full-time legally?

2. Are interested in earning 100% commissions?

3. Do u have $25 to get started?

4. Would you like to make as much as $8,000 in just your second month of starting?

5. Is you answer yes to all questions and do and do know 4 people who can answer yes to all question above?

YES! YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!

You are just one step away from receiving residual incomes from your new online business,check out this link to get access to the details http:///145YEcO

It doesn't matter where you are in the world,provided you have good internet facility and you serious about making some real money,THIS IS FOR YOU
Re: Meeting Sucessful Peopele by jdilight(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
bonstar:
You see a lot of post about making money online everyday but I assure u,u don't want to over look this.

I have just 5 questions for u:

1. Are you interested in making money online working either part-time or full-time legally?

2. Are interested in earning 100% commissions?

3. Do u have $25 to get started?

4. Would you like to make as much as $8,000 in just your second month of starting?

5. Is you answer yes to all questions and do and do know 4 people who can answer yes to all question above?

YES! YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!

You are just one step away from receiving residual incomes from your new online business,check out this link to get access to the details http:///145YEcO

It doesn't matter where you are in the world,provided you have good internet facility and you serious about making some real money,THIS IS FOR YOU

I don't think successful people need residual income. I think they need real income.
Re: Meeting Sucessful Peopele by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
@ jdilight do you know the meaning of residual income? please tell us if you do
Re: Meeting Sucessful Peopele by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Drop you contacts ma'm/sir
speak2jasmine:

1 Like

Re: Meeting Sucessful Peopele by jdilight(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2015
bonstar:
@ jdilight do you know the meaning of residual income? please tell us if you do

We are meant to believe that residual income is extra income but in the real sense it is a left over income.

I don't think successful people need extra or left over income.
Re: Meeting Sucessful Peopele by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2015
@ Djilight this to educate you,please to further disgrace yourself,make ur finding before just making comments.

Residual income (also called passive, or recurring income) is income that continues to be generated after the initial effort has been expended. Compare this to what most people focus on earning: linear income, which is "one-shot" compensation or payment in the form of a fee, wage, commission or salary.

Linear income is directly proportional to the number of hours invested in it (40 hrs. of pay for 40 hrs. of work), but one of the great advantages of residual income is that once things are set in motion, you continue making money from your initial efforts, while gaining time to devote to other things... such as generating more streams of residual income!

The wealthiest of men,make residual income that is why you would never find a great man who sits on just one income source,the rich understand this and that is why they keep getting richer and poor(linear income earns) keeps getting poorer.

for anyone who is now serious about making some 24/7 and likes to wake up to alerts of 100% commissions, check the link now and get details about am amazing stream of residual income http:///145YEcO
Re: Meeting Sucessful Peopele by tempbol: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2015
ok, then send me mail..... endy_tp1@yahoo.com
Re: Meeting Sucessful Peopele by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2015
the link to get more info is there, am a professional and my 24/7 online assistant will give you all the details when you click on the link

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. / Ewen Chia's Fast Track Cash Review / I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.