Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

**starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / **starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! (2025 Views)

In Need Of A Helping Hand In Starting Out A Waste Collection Business / Starting Out With More Than A Website Is Recipe 4 Failure / Investor Or Loan Needed For An ICE BLOCK Making Company Business In Ogbomosho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! by jaymezzz(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2015
I was just thinking and the thoughts of starting out a company like that in Nigeria came to me mind*And Has refused to leave..LoL* I'm planning on starting small though
I was just wondering if any one in the house knows how much it would cost for a start..I want to start with headphones and see how it goes

Business Minds!! I need help Here!
Thank You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2015
Well, that's a courageous one I tell you but do you hope to accomplish?? You business/ company should be a problem solver in that way will you be relevant..
Re: **starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! by jaymezzz(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Yes..Am Planning On Making Quality Affordable Headsets Because Ah Noticed The "Good Ones" are Way to Expensive.so am Trying to come up with affordable ones that vitually everyone can afford with out selling out an arm

By the way do you hav an Idea Of how much it would cost For a Small Start?..Say 500 To 1000 units
Tydies:
Well, that's a courageous one I tell you but do you hope to accomplish?? You business/ company should be a problem solver in that way will you be relevant..

1 Like

Re: **starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2015
whenever u starting up, pls tell me, i might invest.
Re: **starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! by jaymezzz(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Alright..I'll do that
Lets pray things turn out well
Bossforeva:
whenever u starting up, pls tell me, i might invest.
Re: **starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! by luvlyoracle(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaymezzz:
I was just thinking and the thoughts of starting out a company like that in Nigeria came to me mind*And Has refused to leave..LoL* I'm planning on starting small though
I was just wondering if any one in the house knows how much it would cost for a start..I want to start with headphones and see how it goes

Business Minds!! I need help Here!
Thank You
Why not start memory card company or power banks?
#My opinion though
Re: **starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! by jaymezzz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thanks For Your Opinion
Its Just That I'm A Person Realy Passionate About Earphones and Headphones(Only God Fit Count How Ah don Buy For my Lifetime)
The ones I always Buy Don't Realy Last And Like Someone Said Above My Company Needs to be a Problem Solver And Thats What my Vision is.
I can Still Diversify my business too So I would Still Need your Ideas On the Power bank
luvlyoracle:
#My opinion though
Re: **starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! by jaymezzz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
luvlyoracle:
#My opinion though
Thanks For Your Opinion
Its Just That I'm A Person thats Realy Passionate About Earphones and Headphones(Only God Fit Count How many Ah don Buy For my Lifetime grin)
The ones I always Buy Don't Realy Last And Like Someone Said Above My Company Needs to be a Problem Solver And Thats What my Vision is.
I can Still Diversify my business too So I would Still Need your Ideas On the Power bank..Thanks
Re: **starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! by dav8id(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
@OP phone charger will be the best bet also...its not a try by error butbi am telling you , if you invest in phone chargers (make a high quality customized chargers) you will thanks me latter...anyway you see OTC CHATGERS Then know its my own chargers...i am in the village now i would have upload my own company charger for you gland..the best phone charger so far... OTC stand for OVYE TRADING COMPANY ...
Re: **starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! by jaymezzz(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wow!..Nice Business You've got there Man!
dav8id:
@OP phone charger will be the best bet also...its not a try by error butbi am telling you , if you invest in phone chargers (make a high quality customized chargers) you will thanks me latter...anyway you see OTC CHATGERS Then know its my own chargers...i am in the village now i would have upload my own company charger for you gland..the best phone charger so far... OTC stand for OVYE TRADING COMPANY ...

(1) (Reply)

Make 2k DAILY Selling BIOGAS / Healthy Heart With VIDA MAXX / Access Bank - Useless Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.