Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

How To Make Your Spe.rm Taste And Smell Good - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Make Your Spe.rm Taste And Smell Good (1011 Views)

HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. / Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! / How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Spe.rm Taste And Smell Good by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2015
I am a gynecologist,so am sure of what am saying,Trust me.let me cut it short.How many guys reading this post now,have ever tasted their cum?or smelled it?how many of you have tried for either your wife,girlfriend to swallow your cum,but they refused or maybe did it and immediately throw up.well i have tasted my cum for more than 100 times.but my cum tastes good a little,tasted like black berries.Why because I HAVE BEEN TAKING MAC AND CHEESE,AUTUMN SALADS,APPLE PANCAKES..ETC..It the kinda food i was eating where i was and am still there now though came back for Christmas..so these foods helped to make my cum tastes super cool..so i noticed the reason our cum tasted soar,very salty and harsh is cause of the food here in Africa..eating soups like melon soup,the okra soup,those are very smelly food.have you ever smelled you mouth after taking in melon soup?and i bet most people do not take brush their teeth after those meal and also at night before going to bed.Well since am an igbo,i have checked and compiled foods that are good for cum tastes..here cum=spe,rm
1:Trying eating bananas with raw eggs.Buy bananas and slice em up mix with raw egg and grind them..if you have oven try to bake it,if you don't then grind and put in the fridge to cool and drink it..
2:Avoid it smelly foods like melon,okra soup,bitter leaf soups
3;take apples and grind it,mix with raw egg,and must bake it,,i said must bake it or fry it,,you see how sweet that meal is..since you wont eat those soups,i can direct you on how to cook all those foods eaten at least in Europe..that the one i know for now cause i am only there Nat been to US..
4:Make sure you take everything i said here serious and for up-to 2 months..after the first month,try to masturbate,and if you cum comes out taste it,,if possible swallow it.swallow immediately,cause the enzymes dies immediately when out in the air..so try to swallow in a warm place.
5:drink water always..stay hydrated for up-to a month
things that make the cum smell bad
1:smoking.Its kills the immune system and weakens the lungs,affecting the kidney and the heart..the heart can never stay without the kidney.
drinking alcohols..no doubt it affects and weakens the cells..it makes the cum taste very bad.
2:taking in alcohols.
That's all for now am tired cannot post any further..if you need the food recipe tell me or message me

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Impotent Men / A Robotic Massaging Chair For Sale-see Pictures / Endoscopy:total,complete Treatment For Ulcers,stomach And Git Related Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.