Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Some Childish Things Most Women Do. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Childish Things Most Women Do. (2581 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / Some Childish Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2015
It is commonly quipped that some, if not most women possess "fish brain". I don't know if this is totally true because my mum is excluded.

Lemmie quickly highlight them:

1. Gossiping her own husband with other women.

In fact, this is common. Most women talk down their husband before they discover they're doing it. I have had some tell me negative things about their husbands which is not good. A wise woma is a crown to her husband not a thorn.

2. They play the "Silence" card simply because the man didn't give them the exact money they requested.

You'll see them quiet in the front seat when the man is driving, after he has tried to explain to her. He talks and she refuses to answer. Why? Money palava! For most part, that could go on for days. What a pity!

3. They throw decorum to the wind and quarrel with neighbours.

You'll see them manifest as if they're ready to kill somebody where as na only mouth dem get o.
Soon, when fight start, you go know which one strong. lol.

4. They can get mad at a child because he/she looks like the father- who has just pissed her off!

Some women sha! Your own pikin? Hian!

5. Talk to them sternly and they start crying like Toddlers.

Hah! Fear sef go catch you... You just tell her small thing, she begin cry. Wetin man wan do? You start petting her which she really wants. And she will repeat that same thing again oo.

6. They are very quick to conclude!

They hear that their husband did this or that. They don't ask him first, they come ranting, "Honey. who is Jessica?" Na so dem easy to deceive oo!

Excerpt from WHY I GOT MARRIED.

7. Some easily fall for TEASING From Unmarried Guys.

This is so annoying. You see a married woman pressing phone and smiling. Hah! If the husband probe, she go call am Insecure! Most times, na one guy dey praise her and often, they start dressing to please him and not their husband. (MY FEMALE BOSS TOLD ME THIS)
She almost fell a trap when some guy started praising her for her nice dress sense.

Hehehehe...

There are many more... I only listed Seven... Oya let's add more to curb this menace and childishness among most women...

Good morning Folks. smiley
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Richhommie(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2015
Nice one
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by saxwizard(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2015
I smell fp

hmmmmmmm

dey talk talk and talk e no dey tire dem?
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by xynerise: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2015
No. 4 is funny. Especially when the husband is ugly grin
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by eistien(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by lertee(f): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2015
On the silent treatment part,how exactly do you want the woman to react if her husband annoys her,shout at him? Then she becomes a nag and qurrelsome. How exactly do men want to be treated?

2 Likes

Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2015
xynerise:
No. 4 is funny. Especially when the husband is ugly grin

Lol...When she tell the child SEE YOUR FACE, what she is saying is you remind me of your father.
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by xynerise: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2015
emusmith:

Lol...When she tell the child SEE YOUR FACE, what she is saying is you remind me of your father.
My wife says that a lot to my son ,but she says it with a smile on her face cool
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Viktoh(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Nice wan
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by xynerise: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2015
lertee:

On the silent treatment part,how exactly do you want the woman to react if her husband annoys her,shout at him? Then she becomes a nag and qurrelsome. How exactly do men want to be treated?
She shouldn't be silent when I ask for my food angry
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2015
lertee:

Silence treatment is bad, young lady. It's in that silence some men remember that side chick who always forgive him and laugh at his every boring joke. Most times, the man tries to initiate convo but it seems somebody is still playing hard to get, so insensitive...
I'm not encouraging that but men differ.

My point is: No malice should wake up with you guys...
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2015
And you think men do not bring up silent treatment or transfer aggression upon their gfs or wives. Come Op, ur threads are always about women. Do u have issues with them?

5 Likes

Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by lertee(f): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2015
emusmith:

Silence treatment is bad, young lady. It's in that silence some men remember that side chick who always forgive him and laugh at his every boring joke.

If I get you right,whenever a man annoys his wife,she should just draw him close and give him a pat on his back "you've done well my husband". Shout at a man,na trouble, give him silent treament,he will think of some random babe. Selfishness at its peak.

xynerise:

She shouldn't be silent when I ask for my food angry
Foodee

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by xynerise: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
lertee:

Foodee
. What does it mean?
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by lilmax(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2015
Correct list
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:
And you think men do not bring up silent treatment or transfer aggression upon their gfs or wives. Come Op, ur threads are always about women. Do u have issues with them?

Is this not a Counter Thread? I'm only countering... I don't have issues with women...Let's say, I have women all around me that I love and cherish, so as a Smart guy, I observe... it's from there I pick one or two things... I love women that's why their topics interest me...I'm no gay! smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by akinsadeez(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2015
That number 3 is a definite no no. A wife who fights the neighbours is a silent killer. it is one of the worst things a man can ever experience especially in a rented apartment. Imagine a man coming back from work, very tired only for him to get home and discover that his wife has quarreled with the neighbours again. The worst part is that the fall out will be heaped on the man as the landlord will expect him to control his wife.
A good woman should as much as possible avoid quarrels with neighbours even if she has a misunderstanding with her husband. That is why some men will finish work and be reluctant to go home.

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2015

Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by elantraceey(f): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2015
I haven't read your post but you're just an hyprocrite for excluding your mum . undecided
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by elantraceey(f): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2015
emusmith:

Silence treatment is bad, young lady. It's in that silence some men remember that side chick who always forgive him and laugh at his every boring joke. Most times, the man tries to initiate convo but it seems somebody is still playing hard to get, so insensitive...

And then you'll complain she nags too much , what exactly do you men want undecided
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:
I haven't read your post but you're just an hyprocrite for excluding your mum . undecided

I like that kind of hypocricy.

If you have eyes you'll see where I wrote "Most Women"? tsk tsk!
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by elantraceey(f): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2015
emusmith:

I like that kind of hypocrisy.

If you have eyes you'll see where I wrote "Most Women"? tsk

So you're saying your mum haven't done at least one of those?
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

So you're saying your mum haven't done at least one of those?

That's what you should have asked rather than....You see what I was saying... THEY RUSH INTO CONCLUSION, JUDGING YOU RATHER THAN ASKING FIRST to get clear cut explanations... Now she wants an explanation? SMH
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:
grin
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by elantraceey(f): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2015
emusmith:

That's what you should have asked rather than....You see what I was saying... THEY RUSH INTO CONCLUSION, JUDGING YOU RATHER THAN ASKING FIRST to get clear cut explanations... Now she wants an explanation? SMH

Then you would have simply said most women without excluding your mum . smh
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Then you would have simply said most women without excluding your mum . smh

How would the Topic of the thread look like if I followed your "suggestion"?

When I used "most women" I expected reasonable adults to filter my points...
I didn't say "All women"

#deep sigh#
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by elantraceey(f): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2015
emusmith:

How would the Topic of the thread look like if I followed your "suggestion"?

When I used "most women" I expected reasonable adults to filter my points...
I didn't say "All women"

#deep sigh#

My problem is not with your thread title but the excluding your mum part , you can easily paint other moms childish and stylishly exclude yours when you know she's guilty of at least one .
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Janeify(f): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2015
@ emusmith
if you ask me,na who i go ask?
I don't possess any of the said characteristics grin
I don't cry for nothing
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Janeify:
@ emusmith
if you ask me,na who i go ask?
I don't possess any of the said characteristics grin
I don't cry for nothing

I trust you...Janeify smiley
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by pocohantas(f): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2015
No 1 though.
I guess it's a very twisted world...Nigerians actually love to ear bad news.

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2015
pocohantas:
No 1 though.
I guess it's a very twisted world...Nigerians actually love to ear bad marital tales.
Even here on NL, when all a woman has to say about her husband is good, they tag you a pretender aka (suffering and smiling).

That's true...So she doesn't really mean it...But it's better not to say anything at all naaa, because the other woman will take it out to her gossip mates and the man would be painted as...
Re: Some Childish Things Most Women Do. by Janeify(f): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2015
emusmith:

I trust you...Janeify smiley
Thanks for the trust,i appreciate cry
I'm flattered embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Fairly Used Bicycle And Generator House For Sale In Abuja / Father Who Ran Into Burning House To Save Baby Twins Gets Burned Beyond Recognit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.