Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland (1030 Views)

I Would Love To Make Friends / New Bbm And Whatsapp Flirt Group. Flirt And Make Friends / How To Make Friends On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2015
There are too many threads for hookup and make friends yet I still don't get how it works.
so how can I make friends here irrespective of genders?
Re: Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland by harrysterol(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2015
First tins first grin start sharing recharge cards smiley
Re: Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland by vizkiz: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2015
well,if you want friends, there are some paths you might wanna take

1. The troll path: you can gain fame by being a troll (i.e Mr cock,ggrin,iceberlin etc...) though i don't think he's gat any friend though grin

2. Intelligent dude path: Be the guy that brings up interesting threads that will steal peeps attention (i.e tosyne"10"much)

3. Handsome dude path: wait for the next Mr nairaland competition then hopefully if you win,you might gain lotta friends around here..(I.e Naijaboiy) but you'v gatta work on your looks though tongue

4. the woman wrapper path: yeah, ask from unibenstudent

5. Crazy but funny path Mrcock will teach you how to do this...but just leave the "light-skinned" path alone you might not be friends with them chick tongue

Choose your path and let your destiny be decided (dehm,that sounds like a scene from mortal combat movie) cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2015

wud it credit yur acct?? undecided

Re: Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2015
vizkiz:

1. The troll path: you can gain fame by being a troll (i.e Mr cock,ggrin,iceberlin etc...) though i don't think he's gat any friend though grin

2. Intelligent dude path: Be the guy that brings up interesting threads that will steal peeps attention (i.e tosyne"10"much)

3. Handsome dude path: wait for the next Mr nairaland competition then hopefully if you win,you might gain lotta friends around here..(I.e Naijaboiy) but you'v gatta work on your looks though tongue

5. Crazy but funny path Mrcock will teach you how to do this...but just leave the "light-skinned" path alone you might not be friends with them chick tongue

Choose your path and let your destiny be decided (dehm,that sounds like a scene from mortal combat movie) cheesy

That sounds like a huge work load to do oh!!

lirusehn:

wud it credit yur acct?? undecided

It's not about credit account...just wanna make friends nothing more.
Re: Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
harrysterol:
First tins first grin start sharing recharge cards smiley

I b dangote ni
Re: Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland by ggrin(f): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
vizkiz:

what's this one saying nowundecided
Re: Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland by vizkiz: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
ggrin:
what's this one saying nowundecided

where did this one come from now? tongue
Re: Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland by ggrin(f): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
vizkiz:

where did this one come from now? tongue
who's this one again
Re: Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland by obainojazz(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
vizkiz:

naptu should be d intelligent guy jare.
and me d handsome one.
Re: Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland by officialStanley(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol recharge card
Re: Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland by diamondbank: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2015
You ve started making friends already.

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Is Urgently Needed! / Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) / I Need An Obudu Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.