Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Please Help : A First Timer To The Silverbird Cinemas - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Help : A First Timer To The Silverbird Cinemas (2890 Views)

Court Lifts Injunction On “okafor’s Law” Movie, To Show In Cinemas Tomorrow / How Silverbird Uyo Bungled Movie Premiere With Failed Generators / Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help : A First Timer To The Silverbird Cinemas by Jamaticulus(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
I plan to visit the silverbird cinemas at Ikeja tomorrow.I would need tips from you guyz on how to go about the whole thing.
1) Can I also get a ticket physically at the venue?
2) How early should I get to the venue to watch a 12:55pm movie
3) As a student,how do you go about the school ID card of a thing to pay the amount as stated on their website

Just any helpful tip...please post it here,I would really appreciate it.
Re: Please Help : A First Timer To The Silverbird Cinemas by alabiyemmy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
r u really a student or a fisherman?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help : A First Timer To The Silverbird Cinemas by nitane25(f): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
He just sd he's a student!
Re: Please Help : A First Timer To The Silverbird Cinemas by haywire07(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
1. Compose urself wen trying to use d escalator ...or endure the stair case
2. You can get d ticket wen u get there
3. You can get there by 12 and move around after acquiring the ticket
4. Try not to feel inferior cos u might feel .....since its ur first time
5. Hold enoff cash if u're d 'spending' type..sm girls can wreck
Re: Please Help : A First Timer To The Silverbird Cinemas by aieromon(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jamaticulus:
I plan to visit the silverbird cinemas at Ikeja tomorrow.I would need tips from you guyz on how to go about the whole thing.
3) As a student,how do you go about the school ID card of a thing to pay the amount as stated on their website

1. Yes,you can get a ticket at the cinema stand. Ask for directions.

2. Try and get to the cinema at least 15minutes before the film starts.

3. Show the ticket officer your school I.D and you will get the discount.

Happy viewing!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help : A First Timer To The Silverbird Cinemas by armadeo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Compose yourself.

Ask at the counter for the ticket

Forget the popcorn

Enter and balance like you're in your parlour

Make sure you watch a movie u really like to see not one that you bumped into

1 Like

Re: Please Help : A First Timer To The Silverbird Cinemas by daamazing(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2015
nitane25:
He just sd he's a student!
may b hez partially blind
Re: Please Help : A First Timer To The Silverbird Cinemas by hngprincess: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello, there's a great place to get information about Silverbird Cinemas nationwide. https://hotels.ng/guides/destinations/silverbird-cinemas-locations-ticket-prices-nationwide/
Thank me later

Jamaticulus:

(1) (Reply)

Download and Watch The Addams Family / See The HOME ALONE Movie Actors, 25 Years After. / Pokemon XY&Z Episode 11 English Subbed Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.