Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

“i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji (2181 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme / DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by Sirfizz: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nollywood Veteran Genevieve Nnaji in an exclusive interview with FNN correspondent revealed that she must get married to her husband this year by force.

Our correspondent ran into the actress at a library in Ikeja and was surprised to see her there. She revealed that she would start frequenting such public places like Libraries and Churches in the hopes of getting a good man with wonderful qualities.

According to her, she was tired of living as a perpetual spinster, and most of her mates were getting married.

She claimed that she had given so much to the Nigerian industry, but she will be taking a break this year so she can devote her energies to settling down this year.

When our correspondent asked her whether she there was any potential guy that she was already going out with, she revealed that there was none, as none of her relationships seems to last beyond 5 months. She cited the case of Koko Master D’Banj who dated her back then in 2010.

Our correspondent suggested that she attends a deliverance session to discover the reason behind her perpetual lack of suitors.

FNN uses this medium to inform all eligible bachelors that have been secretly crushing on the Nollywood diva that the coast is clear, and they can start taking steps to get her.

#ShareAjoke #SatireSeason

visit www.fake9janews.com for more hilarious news
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by bbello28(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin oloshi
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by Joshkid(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Alas!!.... After evrybdy Don give up ontop ya matter! cheesy
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by Hitter(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Boys on Alert! :-D.. Now na MUST; She for wait naundecided
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
I m sure people reading this will believe it without reading down to the end to see its a fake story. Deceive an african with a book.

1 Like

Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by Airforce1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
FNN

FAKE NAIJA NEWS
grin
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by walexGodson(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
None of my business
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by temmym4(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
one advice for you Sister Geney.. Make humility your friend and you will get what u desire, The right one precisely.
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by teemanbastos(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
[size=72pt]lmao, 9ja ppu dun kraze.. I knw CNN, 9ja form FNN[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by teemanbastos(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
[size=72pt]lmao, 9ja ppu dun kraze.. Na CNN i knw ,bt omo 9ja form FNN[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by adeloptions(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
But anyway, someone like me can marry her inspite all of all the odds and low profile talk she have receive not only from the media but also from those BUSY HEAVITY BODIES who don't just care about their BUSSINESS even if they have one.some of those around said I often support her because we share same year,month and less than 72 hours in time difference of birth but I say, I know all women to be the same. They are easily shaped by what the see, feel and have. So forget it ,nothing is peculiar about odds it a women thing.
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by freezyprinzy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
humpg
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nothing concern me there, if she like make she marry if she like make she still the single is none of my business, afterall she dont make am in life, she has de money and one beautiful adoring daughter. Any day toto de scratch am, she fit use her money employ guys make dem fire am, no guy will reject such opportunity even GMB will rush like say 2moa no de.
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by alexis007(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
new year's joke.........genevive na devout disciple of feminists buchi emecheta and chimamanda adichie.........last bullet:genevive is staying single till men go get toto and women go get joysticks
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Story for the gods!
Re: “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji by okotv(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:
I m sure people reading this will believe it without reading down to the end to see its a fake story. Deceive an african with a book.
are you a foreigner cause what you posted sounds racist .

(1) (Reply)

Taraji P. Henson Exposes Boobs on W Magazine New Issue (photos) / D-banjs Girlfriend Feels She Would Be A Better President By Doing This??? / Top Ten Male Bloggers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.