Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262623 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dssc navy is Jun, dssc/ssc army April

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
In less than 30 days the Nigerian Army SSC course 44 form will be out. so I felt the need to create a whatsapp group for easy communication among aspirants. please if you're an aspirants Nigerian Army SSC course 44 and you wish to join the whatsapp group please kindly drop your whatsapp contact. NB: this group is strictly for SSC aspirants only. Tribalism and Racism is highly prohibited in the group. no strong language will be allowed in the group, no abusing of fellow aspirants. anyone found guilty of these shall be removed and blocked from the group. sign Gen Ansah CinC
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:
Dssc navy is Jun, dssc/ssc army April
naval cadets just resumed training. how come another form ll be on june
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
it's possible bro. that's what he told me.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by VanUrch(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:
In less than 30 days the Nigerian Army SSC course 44 form will be
out. so I felt the need to create a whatsapp group for easy
communication among aspirants. please if you're an aspirants Nigerian
Army SSC course 44 and you wish to join the whatsapp group please
kindly drop your whatsapp contact. NB: this group is strictly for SSC
aspirants only. Tribalism and Racism is highly prohibited in the group.
no strong language will be allowed in the group, no abusing of fellow
aspirants. anyone found guilty of these shall be removed and blocked
from the group.
sign
Gen Ansah CinC
What happened to Gallants?...
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by BLACKPANTHER(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Permitted to carry on....08111284954 SSC Army
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Roger That @blackpanter
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by domzy007(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
08188839495 reporting.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2016
..good to go
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by seanaddy(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ajila1988: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Appliedmaths(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by dozzynet(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Can we stop this number sharing ish here please? Soon you will start seeing messages inviting you for one yeye interview or the other. This forum is big enough and secured for our discussions and idea sharing. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:
In less than 30 days the Nigerian Army SSC course 44 form will be
out. so I felt the need to create a whatsapp group for easy
communication among aspirants. please if you're an aspirants Nigerian
Army SSC course 44 and you wish to join the whatsapp group please
kindly drop your whatsapp contact. NB: this group is strictly for SSC
aspirants only. Tribalism and Racism is highly prohibited in the group.
no strong language will be allowed in the group, no abusing of fellow
aspirants. anyone found guilty of these shall be removed and blocked
from the group.
sign
Gen Ansah CinC
Nigerdeltaboi:
07062387683 ...good to go
seanaddy:
ajila1988:
Appliedmaths:

If the guys at the just concluded Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment thread had created a whatsapp group for "easy communication", would we have had access to the indispensable information revealed on that thread? A particular Nairalander who happened to be a major contributor on the thread is an officer with the Nigerian Navy. Do you think he would want to be a member of a whatsapp group that would expose his privacy?

You guys dont seem to understand the usefulness and purpose of these recruitment threads. Apart from serving the purpose of posterity where someone can refer to particular explanations, it enables other Nairalanders (even officers) to partake in discussions in a private and faceless way

Common guys! creating a whatsapp group may be lead to the death of this thread. Please lets dont do that. Those of us dropping our numbers, kindly edit it because of scammers that may begin to send you fraudulent messages

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2016
@Odim Roger That
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by dozzynet(m): 6:42am On Mar 21, 2016
odimbannamdi:

If the guys at the just concluded Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment thread had created a whatsapp group for "easy communication", would we have had access to the indispensable information revealed on that thread? A particular Nairalander who happened to be a major contributor on the thread is an officer with the Nigerian Navy. Do you think he would want to be a member of a whatsapp group that would expose his privacy?

You guys dont seem to understand the usefulness and purpose of these recruitment threads. Apart from serving the purpose of posterity where someone can refer to particular explanations, it enables other Nairalanders (even officers) to partake in discussions in a private and faceless way

Common guys! creating a whatsapp group may be lead to the death of this thread. Please lets dont do that. Those of us dropping our numbers, kindly edit it because of scammers that may begin to send you fraudulent messages
Thanks for concurring with my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2016
08051740928...ARMY SSC.Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by viqueta(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2016
please am in dire need of the airforce past question victorominyi89@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by justice727: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
I gave every body access to the nig Navy past question I have, hoping that others will shear that of army and airforce they have, but nobody wants to shear. Why are pple so wicked, not shearing does not mean u will be enlisted, just remember God is watching all of us. If u change ur mind, pls send to my mail jospak4fido@yahoo.com or jospak4fido@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by justice727: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
I gave every body access to the nig Navy past question I have, hoping that others will share that of army and airforce they have, but nobody wants to share. Why are pple so wicked, not sharing does not mean u will be enlisted, just remember God is watching all of us. If u change ur mind, pls send to my mail jospak4fido@yahoo.com or jospak4fido@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
justice727:
I gave every body access to the nig Navy past question I have, hoping that others will shear that of army and airforce they have, but nobody wants to shear. Why are pple so wicked, not shearing does not mean u will be enlisted, just remember God is watching all of us. If u change ur mind, pls send to my mail jospak4fido@yahoo.com or jospak4fido@gmail.com

Bros, its "share", not "shear".
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Godschild2(m): 3:20am On Mar 22, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Bros, it's "it's", not "its"
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Godschild2:

grin grin grin

Guy relax. my post was devoid of any attempt to spite him. if i had such intentions, i would probably have added an insinuative derogatory remark after the correction. I admit i made a mistake, but while mine was a common everyday mistake one makes, his was glaring and he said it 3 times. It is not out of place if i point out his mistake to him. We learn everyday.

Meanwhile, justice 727, i have sent the past questions to you
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mukapaul022: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
07032364525...Allons y
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nacre1: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Guy relax. my post was devoid of any attempt to spite him. if i had such intentions, i would probably have added an insinuative derogatory remark after the correction. I admit i made a mistake, but while mine was a common everyday mistake one makes, his was glaring and he said it 3 times. It is not out of place if i point out his mistake to him. We learn everyday.

Please I also need the past questions. Thanks. Flexitwist@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
odimbannamdi:

abeg send to sessy002@yahoo.con
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by tunsjimmy: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Generaloluseye:
abeg send to sessy002@yahoo.con
Pls. bro i will also like to have the past question. Thanks. tunsjimmy@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Please I am in need of that Army past question. erooOluwa@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by aallii: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gentle men as you fellows are busy seeking for past question papers, be reminded with your regular 3.2 km run, as running/jogging (physical fitness) is a major challenge to cadets. Best of luck. Potentials.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by BLACKPANTHER(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
3.2km in Jos is just a drop...nice1 though All the way
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by justice727: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
If you are as clever as you pretend to be, you would have notice that i corrected my self right after i made that mistake. pls i am one of those people that dont like insulting people on social media. the error was made by my phone, i guess your phone does not suggest words, if u hard my kind of phone u would understood it was a simple mistake not because i dont know how to spell "share". Thank God u also made a mistake after proving your stupidity. Thanks for the past question
odimbannamdi:

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by justice727: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Godschild2:

grin grin grin
thanks for making him see nobody is above mistake. the past question he sent me was made available on nairaland by me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.