Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (263080 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by spartoo: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2016
I miss this one but life goes on
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by dest4real(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2016
Hello house, can some1 who applied as SSC be posted to Medical corps?

If no, can somebody pls tell me the corps that SSC are are normally posted to?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ejimbe92634: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2016
SSC anambra and delta even IMO pls let's reason and see if we can travel together to Kaduna let's chat 08036338126 tanks
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by chocoroo: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pls help check Ogunkunle Olamilekan Raffy ssc ogun state
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by chocoroo: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
teeshawt:

like i said guys, my cam is bad... thats y i asked for details to help check.
Pls kindly help check Ogunkunle Olamilekan ogun state ssc
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by hotkaycee(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Please anambra ssc kenechukwu Igboanugo charles
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ChrisAlpha(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
hotkaycee:
Please anambra ssc kenechukwu Igboanugo charles
Not There
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Debbykute: 5:25am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Debbykute: 5:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by justice727: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2016
pls areguamen justice edo ssc
ChrisAlpha:
Not There
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
DaveONchE:

This is Papa Lima Echo Alpha Charlie Echo... Army has shOt me close to the heart!!! I repeat, Army has shOt me close to the heart but I'm not dead!! Requesting immediate Evac to Navy asap! Police still remains LaST REsort....... Charlie Romeo Indian Sierra. Over and Out!!!! grin cheesy cool

Roger that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by rufusloveday(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please someone should help check RUFUS Loveday, Rivers State
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Is there a whatsapp group? please add me uo 09083748635
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 12:54am On Aug 02, 2016
I feel i should post this. It was recounted by a nairalander who made it to the 2013 screening exercise

mustiusman:
Hi guys,
Sorry I am replying your messages late. I haven't been online lately, I just saw them now. Well my experience at the Nigeria Army Short Service Combatant (SSC) selection board 42 2013 was a tough one but all the same it was fun. I missed the life at NDA and I always look forward to going back.
This was my first time at the selection board after my Youth service. I was a novice then, I made friends at NDA, my room mate at NDA was a son to former chief of Army staff Ihejirika. We spent 2 good weeks, you spending those time at NDA during selection board shows you've been successful at all stages but it every day of uncertainty,difficult task and luck. We were screened daily on different platforms and criteria.
It was the first job interview I ever attended fresh from University and Youth service.
Lemme begin my story by telling you how it all started: my first day at NDA, I arrived at the old site by 4pm on the speculated date on the newspaper that was friday. I was wearing a kaftan with my boxes, a soldier told me to changed into the white and blue dress code, we sat on the tarred floor for hours before we were given chest number and taken to our rooms respectively.
The following day we went through credential screening, where they check age,primary cert, degree and odas, people with over age and third class degree were sent back home immediately,d next day we had apptitude test, 30 people were shortlisted on d newspaper,so after d credential and apptitude test we were all less than 20 per state. After that we had medicals at nigeria army One division kaduna for 3 days. When the results were announced , we the lucky ones proceeded to the race, 3.2 km within 15mins, I made through all this stages, I completed my race within 12mins. After this we did obstacle crossing, psychology test and final board interview.
In the interview ,you have senior officers interview you on your field of study, I studied Bsc Geography with second class upper division, so that made it a hell of an interview for me, that bombarded me with a lot of questions trying to see how confident I am, you know the army knows a lot on Geography. Well after the interview we all went back to our various localities and that was the end.
I try to cut it short but lemme confess to you I love the experience and I missed it, many of my colleagues are now 2nd lieutenant in the Nigerian Army and others went back, they are passing out september 12 insha Allah.
2013 after the list came out I wept secretly and silently for the love of the job but I believe one day my passion for the army is gonna come true and I will be commissioned. Brothers and sisters never give up on your dream. Keep pursuing it you will surely get there one day. I didn't tell you about how we jog from hostel to cadet mess to eat and jog back.There was a day we jog after taking eba in the afternoon and my tommy got chocked up, oboy no be small thing oo. The food routine is Tea and NDA bread in the morning, eba or semovita in the afternoon and rice in the night. But I still love the Nigerian Army and I will still keep trying evm I can't make it, I will make sure one of my children does achieve the dream for me. Am ready to answer any of your questions anytime. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by JOE5854: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2016
Luv dat Peace of write up Anyway God will help us
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by dest4real(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2016
odimbannamdi:
I feel i should post this. It was recounted by a nairalander who made it to the 2013 screening exercise

mustiusman:
Hi guys,
Sorry I am replying your messages late. I haven't been online lately, I just saw them now. Well my experience at the Nigeria Army Short Service Combatant (SSC) selection board 42 2013 was a tough one but all the same it was fun. I missed the life at NDA and I always look forward to going back.
This was my first time at the selection board after my Youth service. I was a novice then, I made friends at NDA, my room mate at NDA was a son to former chief of Army staff Ihejirika. We spent 2 good weeks, you spending those time at NDA during selection board shows you've been successful at all stages but it every day of uncertainty,difficult task and luck. We were screened daily on different platforms and criteria.
It was the first job interview I ever attended fresh from University and Youth service.
Lemme begin my story by telling you how it all started: my first day at NDA, I arrived at the old site by 4pm on the speculated date on the newspaper that was friday. I was wearing a kaftan with my boxes, a soldier told me to changed into the white and blue dress code, we sat on the tarred floor for hours before we were given chest number and taken to our rooms respectively.
The following day we went through credential screening, where they check age,primary cert, degree and odas, people with over age and third class degree were sent back home immediately,d next day we had apptitude test, 30 people were shortlisted on d newspaper,so after d credential and apptitude test we were all less than 20 per state. After that we had medicals at nigeria army One division kaduna for 3 days. When the results were announced , we the lucky ones proceeded to the race, 3.2 km within 15mins, I made through all this stages, I completed my race within 12mins. After this we did obstacle crossing, psychology test and final board interview.
In the interview ,you have senior officers interview you on your field of study, I studied Bsc Geography with second class upper division, so that made it a hell of an interview for me, that bombarded me with a lot of questions trying to see how confident I am, you know the army knows a lot on Geography. Well after the interview we all went back to our various localities and that was the end.
I try to cut it short but lemme confess to you I love the experience and I missed it, many of my colleagues are now 2nd lieutenant in the Nigerian Army and others went back, they are passing out september 12 insha Allah.
2013 after the list came out I wept secretly and silently for the love of the job but I believe one day my passion for the army is gonna come true and I will be commissioned. Brothers and sisters never give up on your dream. Keep pursuing it you will surely get there one day. I didn't tell you about how we jog from hostel to cadet mess to eat and jog back.There was a day we jog after taking eba in the afternoon and my tommy got chocked up, oboy no be small thing oo. The food routine is Tea and NDA bread in the morning, eba or semovita in the afternoon and rice in the night. But I still love the Nigerian Army and I will still keep trying evm I can't make it, I will make sure one of my children does achieve the dream for me. Am ready to answer any of your questions anytime. Thanks

Bro, is it apptitude test before Medicals?

What was the apptitude test all about?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by obbasiasa(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2016
Please can someone tell me the venue for the interview? As the list for dssc contain two venue
1. Nysc orientation camp dutse jigawa
2. NDA(old site) kaduna
Thanks for urgent reply
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by JOE5854: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Jigawa is 4 Dssc while Kaduna is 4 SSC. Details is nw on their site including the shortlisted names.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Is there a whatsapp group? please add me uo 09083748635

Congrats officer your dream finally came true. God Almighty will see you through.
Victory is from God Alone.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by dest4real(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello house,

Any insight about the Academic test?

I'm a little confused here.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by obbasiasa(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
JOE5854:
Jigawa is 4 Dssc while Kaduna is 4 SSC. Details is nw on their site including the shortlisted names.
please the information on their site for dssc contain two address

NIGERIAN ARMY LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE 23/2016 SELECTION BOARD
The candidates shortlisted below are to report for t[b]he Direct Short Service Commission Course 23/2016 Selection Interview scheduled to hold at NYSC Orientation Camp, Dutse, Jigawa State from 5 – 19 August 2016
[/b][/b]
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES 1. Candidates are required to report on 5 August 2016 at the interview venue with the following: a. b. c. d. e. f. g. Writing materials including ruler and eraser. 2 pairs of white vests (unmarked). 2 pairs of navy blue shorts. Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks. Toiletries. Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups. Beddings to include blankets, white bedspread and pillow case

7. Visitors will n[b]ot be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
8. Candidates will report at Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna on 5 August 2016. Candidates will be received from 9 am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm of 5 August 2016 will be disqualified.
[b][/b]
9. List of shortlisted candidates is also available at www.nigerianarmyms.ng. NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview. Major General MH GARBA Military Secretary (Army) for Chief of Army Staff
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by JOE5854: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Saw it too bt u cant be in two places at dsame tym na. AS I said earlier take d venue dat flex dssc which is Jigawa and 4get d general instruction own. All I can confirm to u nw is dat dssc- Jigawa, SSC - Kaduna. Hav friend dats going 4 d dssc
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by obiotuya: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Pls add up to the WhatsApp group DSSC..08080443488
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by buske(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2016
odimbannamdi:

mustiusman:
Hi guys,

How many per state made it to the final list?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by nnesochim: 4:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Pls friends, i need help, after my application some months ago, i downloaded and saved all my online forms but i cant seem to find one of them now,i went to the website but cant see where to login and assess them, please i need a link where to get them,thanks alot.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MartialArt2(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Just arrived to the camp now.......dutse jigawa.......where can i sleep to night? We were not allowed to go in yet.......
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hang around, they will find a place for you.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MartialArt2(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
MrSuama:
Hang around, they will find a place for you.
have gotten a place already, a guest House

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
OK sir. Sleep well. I can imagine the level of fulfilment you are feeling now. God is with you.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by dest4real(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Team Kogites, Show ya face nah...

I'm in Kaduna now!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by lovinggood(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2016
Please someone should come to my resue ......advice is urgently needed.
I was told by a friend that my name was among the successful candidates for the DSSC interview scheduled today yesterday.since then, i have been on the run to sign all necessary documents but the qualms or problem am having is that am still in ph hoping to get a flight to abuja since there is no direct flight going to jigawa or even kano state at present. Please do guyz think i will meet up the time frame which is 6pm today?
Please don't mind the message am just writing not even tinking straight as it is now ..........
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2016
lovinggood:
Please someone should come to my rescue... advice is urgently needed.
I was told by a friend that my name was among the successful candidates for the DSSC interview scheduled today yesterday.since then, i have been on the run to sign all necessary documents but the qualms or problem am having is that am still in ph hoping to get a flight to abuja since there is no direct flight going to jigawa or even kano state at present. Please do yu guyz think i will meet up the time frame which is 6pm today?
Please don't mind the message am just writing not even tinking straight as it is now.

Just do yur best to get dhere as 'early' as yu can, and if arrival is later dhan expected, still go, explain to dhem when yu get dhere... God who has brought yu dhis far, ll take yu even farther #BeCalm

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.