Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* (1122 Views)

Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later / 10 New Year's Resolutions That Are Actually Fun To Keep / 20 New Year Resolutions That Would Put A Smile On Your Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by lanicky(f): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
I created dis topic cos, some1 asked...what's my resolution for 2015?...

I came up with a simple answer... *I want to accomplish the incomplete*

There're so many resolutions we made last year and abandoned midway....we need to give it a second shot, it worth another chance.

Here are some resolutions dat may or will help u:::

Realistic resolutions:- Don't weave dreams in d air, make a resolution dat would have significance in and add a meaning to ur life.

MONITOR PROGRESS :- Resolve dis year to monitor how far u are holding on to ur commitment. It will help u hang on.

SOAK UP NEW SKILLS :- Learning something new and interesting... like, new languages e.t.c is always fun.

QUIT ADDICTION :- If it does u no good, why stick to it? If u're addicted to a particular thing nd u can't help urself overcome such thing...seek d help of professionals or support groups.

SACK STRESS :- There's is always a magic tip. U must find ur own haven and feel light at heart.

BACK TO SCHOOL :- IT's not d name of those school stuffs lol...cheesy learning has no age, pick up where u left off.

LIVE STRESS FREE LIFE :- make up a proper To-Do list, and u're halfway there already wink

LIVEN YOUR UR LIFESTYLE :- Professional growth is okay, but your personal life requires attention too. Strike to balance.

SNOOZE AWAY TO SLUMBER LAND :- Do not sacrifice ur sleep for a meaningless thing....take a nap @least.

SPICE UP THE MUNDANE :- Bring some sizzle to ur daily life. Plan a candlelight dinner. Bring some flowers to ur bedroom. This will make life seem more beautiful.

BE WOWED BY WONDERLUST :- Plan to reach out to new places that interest you. U may consider including a fund for ur trotting in ur annual budget.

HAVE FUN WITH FAMILY :- It works like magic smiley

STEP UP OR STEP DOWN SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVITY.

ALWAYS SPEAK UR MIND.

UNLEASH THE ANGEL IN YOU :- Nothing! I repeat, Nothing! Feels better than seeing a smile on someone. Do ur bit to stand by people who need ur support. REMEMBER...."EVERY LITTLE HELP..MATTERS"

ADOPT A PET :- Feel the bliss by giving one a home.

RELIVE UR CHILDHOOD :- Bring back d simplicity in life...dance in d rain, jump in a puddle, lick a popsicle.....JUST BE CAREFREE. tongue

GET PICTURED AT D WONDERS OF THE WORLD :- This is for d travel bug.

TAME THE MANE :- A brand new makeover will be great way to discover a new you....I DNT DO MAKEUP THOUGH undecided

***THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL.....GET STRUCK BY CUPID :- Falling in love is d most beautiful thing to happen in a new year....grin
(like a friend told me yesternyt....he adviced me to try dis*** lol cheesy And if u're rosy eyed enough, you could even ring the wedding bells***

I Hope with dis few points of mine...I've bn able to confuse...ooppss! I mean CONVINCE U DAT......EM....EM....LANICKY IS A GUD GAL..HEHEHEHE cheesygrin
Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by vikyno(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmm... Nice one. Thank You@ OP.

1 Like

Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by Cheadiva(f): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
I wanna stop getting angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Interesting!

Thanks for this.

Some habits need to be shed off, and new ones developed!

1 Like

Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cheadiva:

And mood swings
Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by Cheadiva(f): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

And mood swings
lol...for u ryt?
Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cheadiva:
lol...for u ryt?

Lol.
Nah. For you.
Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by Cheadiva(f): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.
Nah. For you.
lmao...i. hardly v dat
Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cheadiva:
lmao...i. hardly v dat

Hmm! Okay
Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by Cheadiva(f): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm! Okay
yeah
Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by daveP(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Coolio-I'L see you get there

see you when you get there

see you when you there

Feels good seeing the videoclips of some songs u never saw on tv b4 smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by xamster(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
good to have resolutions, funny enough most people break them few days after the HNY fever.

1 Like

Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by lanicky(f): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Cheadiva:

Come stay around me nd my cousins cheesy
Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* by MzLaurel(f): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
I really need this....

Thankz Op... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Inec Chiarman Bows Out / 2015/2016 NNPC/CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship Is Currently Open / Dangote And Buhari: Who Is More Important To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.