Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread (14328 Views)

See The Top 7 Strange Looking Smartphones With Unique Features / See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space / Full List Of 4g Smartphones With Band 28(700) That Will Work With Glo 4G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by baseg25(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
tomiobj:
. People dislike blackberry's generally but that dosen't make it less. Productive. Nd efficient.

And d classic is rubbish I don't see aw a normal person will pick. D. Classic over the passport despite all its features. Touch sensitive keyboard. Better gestures and odass

Nd d classic. Has those 4 buttons @dtop ofthe keyboard along with the track pad. Whiich makes it difficult to close aan app. Because doin so requires swiping up from anywhere in d screeen. Avent u seen d reviews
the classic is the same with the q10, so what do yu expect?.
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by weemee: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
baseg25:
let take look at it.

Infinix Zero is also a good phone i have one.
The price in the market is quite affordable. However, you can't compare it with other phone of its category. The 13 megapixel camera no try if you compare it with Xperia Z.
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by baseg25(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
weemee:

Infinix Zero is also a good phone i have one.
The price in the market is quite affordable. However, you can't compare it with other phone of its category. The 13 megapixel camera no try if you compare it with Xperia Z.
lol, yu are funny self.
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by weemee: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
baseg25:
lol, yu are funny self.

Was that funny?
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by baseg25(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
weemee:

Was that funny?
thank God yu are nt comparing infinix zero with xperia z

1 Like

Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by tomiobj(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
baseg25:
the classic is the same with the q10, so what do yu expect?.
. No. It's nt. Q10 dosen't av dose 4 uttons @ d top row and is smaller. Q20 has a bera processor battery BlackBerry os 10.3
Nd better caamera. Upgraded android player and all. D q10. Is awesome but d q20 is better. Google q10 vs q20

For me d blackberry is d best fone in d world
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by baseg25(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
tomiobj:
. No. It's nt. Q10 dosen't av dose 4 uttons @ d top row and is smaller. Q20 has a bera processor battery BlackBerry os 10.3
Nd better caamera. Upgraded android player and all. D q10. Is awesome but d q20 is better. Google q10 vs q20

For me d blackberry is d best fone in d world
thank God yu gt me. You are right..
Let take it luk at the cmparison btw Q10 and classic..

source : http://techcribng.com/blackberry-classic-vs-q10-comparison-hardware-impression/
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by tomiobj(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
It's memorised in my brain
baseg25:
thank God yu gt me. You are right..
Let take it luk at the cmparison btw Q10 and classic..

source : http://techcribng.com/blackberry-classic-vs-q10-comparison-hardware-impression/
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by baseg25(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2015
tomiobj:
It's memorised in my brain
that is good................
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by baseg25(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Wittylens:

Sony Smartphones Have The Best Cameras so I will give it to Xperia z , tho its 'old"
Sony is trying my broda
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by baseg25(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2015
Tobbie9:
Huawei ascend p7
more reply pls.
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by Tobefreeman: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2015
I love my InnJoo i2s which has 13MP+5MP camera with 1.4GHz Octa-core. And it's price is unbelieveable. smiley grin grin grin
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by baseg25(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2015
Tobefreeman:
I love my InnJoo i2s which has 13MP+5MP camera with 1.4GHz Octa-core. And it's price is unbelieveable. smiley grin grin grin
yes you are ryt.
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by threadstone(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Op kindly delete Tecno R7 gionee out of the list and let no one ever mention that infinix zero is 13mp. Its not about the numbers o.

Kindly compare them with the others in the list. Some EM (equipment manufacturers, not necessarily original in this case) wld so overhype specs and we all know the end point.

Crapdroids
Re: Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread by baseg25(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
threadstone:
Op kindly delete Tecno R7 gionee out of the list and let no one ever mention that infinix zero is 13mp. Its not about the numbers o.

Kindly compare them with the others in the list. Some EM (equipment manufacturers, not necessarily original in this case) wld so overhype specs and we all know the end point.

Crapdroids

i wl work on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Activating Etisalat Data Plan On Phone / What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it / Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.