Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Andriod Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Andriod Help (599 Views)

Top 4 Andriod Phones Of 2017 / 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games / Andriod Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andriod Help by pillowcase: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pls I jst tried downloading BBM on my andriod and it showed "You do not have JavaScript enabled on your device. For an optimal experience please enable and retry"....Technicians in the house wat does this mean and how can I rectify the problem?? Urgent reply needed Asap..Thank you!

Secondly how can I subscribe for Glo BIS on andriod..pls wats the code?? Thank you!
Re: Andriod Help by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
FOOTBALL BETTING____

Hello Fellow Punters!! am using this time to say Happy New
Year 2 You. Am here before you today to announce to you a
way that we can become successful in the year 2015. I will like to go straight to the point.. We all know that different punters play different games everyday. So, as a result of this, we have created a forum in which different punters will be able to post the games they have for the day. And if any other punters see any error in each game, then he will comment and others will look into the matter and say what they have in mind about it.

The url of the forum is www.nairahustler.tk .. Remember that telling others your game won't stop your winning. We can only beat the bookies if we work together. NOTE:: You have to register so that you can POST and COMMENT. I will be expecting you there.. SURELY WE WILL MAKE IT IN THIS YEAR..
REMEMBER A QUOTE WHICH SAYS ""Coming together is a
beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is
success.""

LET'S START POSTING GAMES FROM 2DAY

Please kindly put the date of the match you are posting in your topic e.g "Sure match for Jan. 2, 2015""

Signed By:: N. HUSTLER

www.nairahustler.tk
PLEASE DON'T ASK MEMBER'S FOR MONEY BEFORE POSTING
MATCH
Re: Andriod Help by pillowcase: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
godson36:
FOOTBALL BETTING____

way that we can become successful in the year 2015. I will like to go straight to the point.. We all know that different punters play different games everyday. So, as a result of this, we have created a forum in which different punters will be able to post the games they have for the day. And if any other punters see any error in each game, then he will comment and others will look into the matter and say what they have in mind about it.

The url of the forum is www.nairahustler.tk .. Remember that telling others your game won't stop your winning. We can only beat the bookies if we work together. NOTE:: You have to register so that you can POST and COMMENT. I will be expecting you there.. SURELY WE WILL MAKE IT IN THIS YEAR..
success.""

Please kindly put the date of the match you are posting in your topic e.g "Sure match for Jan. 2, 2015""

www.nairahustler.tk
MATCH
How dare you post ur crap on my thread?? If u need to pass an info why don't u open ur thread, Huh? Pls don't derail my thread A.s.s wipe angry
Re: Andriod Help by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
godson36:
FOOTBALL BETTING____

success.""

www.nairahustler.tk
MATCH
This guy should be sent to NL jail 4 life, the moderators will not see this 1

(1) (Reply)

Clean Curve 7 For 10k / Phone Rejecting Lock Password / Bricked Tecno F6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.