Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Usher Got Into A Fight And Got Blood-eyed.(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Got Into A Fight And Got Blood-eyed.(photo) (1010 Views)

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Wide-eyed Photo, Prays For Her Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usher Got Into A Fight And Got Blood-eyed.(photo) by Esdb(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
R&B singer USHER got
punched in his eye - inside Miami's hotspot
E11even . . . on New Years Eve. Here's what
we're told happened from a tipster:
Usher was in VIP with his girlfriend,
and some drunk White guy was
screaming disrespectful things
towards Usher, trying to get his
attendtion. When that didn't work,
we started saying nasty things about
his [fiance Grace]. The guy called
her ugly . . .
To Usher's credit, we didn't act like a
b*tch. He broke through security
and started fighting the guy. Usher
f*cked him up. It was like a four
piece - Usher must be a boxer or
something because the punches
were very fast.
I don't know how Usher's eye got
like that because I didn't see White
dude even tough Usher.

Re: Usher Got Into A Fight And Got Blood-eyed.(photo) by zeetyzin(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
how the Bleep am I supposed to believe dis shit??!!!
eerm,OK..even if its tru....

wetin con-sign me..
Re: Usher Got Into A Fight And Got Blood-eyed.(photo) by zeetyzin(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
how the f*ck am I supposed to believe dis shit??!!!
eerm,OK..even if its tru....

wetin con-sign me..

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West No Longer Interested In Having Sex With Wife Kim Kardashian ? / A Nairalander's Weddin / Read How MayD Turned His Baby Mama Into A Punching Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.