Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Paloma Fever In Naija: Your Own Opinions. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Paloma Fever In Naija: Your Own Opinions. (1242 Views)

When U Are Mine (paloma & Diego) Now On Dvd / The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League / Paloma Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paloma Fever In Naija: Your Own Opinions. by Babalawo6(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2006
Paloma is the Only Girl that makes other girls cry if they miss any one episode and also makes guys upset to see that their girlfriends addicted to it, and almost all families are enthralled in the thrilling world of the Sanhez-Soranos. WHY?
Re: Paloma Fever In Naija: Your Own Opinions. by Raymand(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2006
I think it's good! it just proves that mexicans are damn good at making soaps and are exporting it (together with the culture) to the world! Nigeria must learn from this, creative ways of exporting our culture to the world, now take you mind off Nollywood because we failed there! maybe through music (like the jamacians) It pisses me off when people get all mad about the 'when you are mine craze' and try to pass off some poorly made local soap as a substitue! It not their fault mexicans are good at making soaps! Lets enjoy their 'produce' and learn from it, not get jealous and angry! angry
Re: Paloma Fever In Naija: Your Own Opinions. by babonboard(f): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2006
U know i really envy and comend the mexicans on the beautiful and interesting soap WUAM,that is just off da hook,
u know atimes i get so carried away that i forget its a soap,it looks so so real that u cant help being carried away with it.
i wish our nollywood will learn for it.
one thing that is bound to unite the whole family after the day's work is WUAm and u cant helped getting palomalised or fabianlised.
Re: Paloma Fever In Naija: Your Own Opinions. by amodu(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2006
You have just mention my two Favourite of the soap and which are also the best 'Paloma and Fabian'.

I really enjoy myself watching this soap, because as for me i dont like watching a movie without action, i mean not fighting like those like Jetli, Van dam and the rest but this is a different case, i can die just because of this soap.
Re: Paloma Fever In Naija: Your Own Opinions. by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2006
it would soon turn to malaria grin i just love paloma

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Sites For Free Tv Series? / ‘idol’ Judge Jennifer Lopez Showed Off Her Sexy Backside During Rehearsals / Toke Makinwa, Lamide, Zainab Or Toolz, Which Is Your Favourite Personality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.