Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Twitter Handle With Over 5k Nigerian Followers For Sale From A Fellonairalanders - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Handle With Over 5k Nigerian Followers For Sale From A Fellonairalanders (806 Views)

300K Nigerian Emails And Twitter Handle With 7k Followers For Sale / The Trick I Used In Getting Over 5k Likes On My Facebook Page / I Need A Facebook Page And Twitter Handle With At Least 20k Followers And Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Handle With Over 5k Nigerian Followers For Sale From A Fellonairalanders by oskaaay(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2015
I do believe that Nairaland has greatly been helpful to my biz and yours. Thus, I will like this handle I built myself tiredlessly for over 2 months to become yours.

FOR SALE: Twitter Handle www.twitter.com/nigerianblogs with over 5k real active Nigerian followers.
Con.tact FoskaayEnterprises +234 7066 052 228 OR PIN: 2325D5OE

The Price tag is N35,000 (Negotiable)

While it worth it:

<> over 2 1/2 months old and has established trust and interaction with the followers.

<> over 90% Real Nigerian Followers (Gotten via follow back so it it not a bots.....see the difference between the following to confirm)

<> It is configured to pull posts from blogs and get updates automatically from over various blogs (You can remove or other others). So, you consentrate on tweeting once a while about your biz etc. .

<> It won't be domant even if you don't tweet a single post in the next 6 months because of updates from the blogs tweeted automatically on your behave.

<> I am into Real twitter follower biz and the current price I charge for real active followers (Nigerias or foreign is N7/follows). So, it worth more than that. confirm at www.informationvilla.com/foskaaysocialads

<> You easily make money from the handle by attaching blogs for blogger and charge them monthly. Help others tweet etc.

<> Additional benefits... You qualify for follower discount of N3/Follower to grow it up to 10,000+ followers instead of the normal price of N7/Follower.

NOTE: Why should I sell it? It is my biz and I can build real active followers for your handle too. My personal handle is at www.twitter.com/oskaaay

You can reply for negotiation here to make it open transaction..No cheating. please inform me via text when you comment for me to check and response ontime .
Thanks!
God bless Nairaland
Re: Twitter Handle With Over 5k Nigerian Followers For Sale From A Fellonairalanders by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2015
pls I'd like to buy it. what's your prize?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Handle With Over 5k Nigerian Followers For Sale From A Fellonairalanders by oskaaay(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
eminentme:
pls I'd like to buy it. what's your prize?

Please, check the price updated above for transparency sake.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Edited Wordpress Templates & Old Looking 1999 Custom Website / Facebook Is Down! Your Experience? / [deleted]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.