Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

How To Detect Shake In Phone Using Jquery (stackextra.com) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Detect Shake In Phone Using Jquery (stackextra.com) (601 Views)

Easy Way To Detect The Wordpress Theme On Any Site / Any HELP Here? Using Jquery And Angularjs Ng-view / I Need Help For This Chained Select Jquery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect Shake In Phone Using Jquery (stackextra.com) by JOSHUAEASY(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
In this post I want to explain you how to implement phone shake detection using jquery. Using this I had implemented an interesting concept that shake the mobile device and get the product discount. Very easy to use add this to your e-commerce project, sure this user experience feature will attract the people for more sales. Please try this live demo with your mobile device, this works with mobile web browser device accelerometer.
Tutorial here http://www.stackextra.com/3293/detect-shake-in-phone-using-jquery.html

(1) (Reply)

I Build Wordpress Websites With .com/.net/.edu/.org E.t.c Domain Names / All You Need To Know About HTML Links / Browse Unlimited For 1day, 1week & 1month With Ur Mtn Sim On Your Laptop....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.