Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

El Brow Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / El Brow Investment (347 Views)

Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr / Ed-el-kabir 2016: See The Prices Of Rams Across Nigeria Today / Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El Brow Investment by Harrison2014: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hello Dear Friends,

I really want to bring to your NOTICE about a very wicked lady who specializes in employing staffs without paying them their salaries here in Abuja (although I know it happens in other states).

My name is Harrison and I live in Abuja, here is my story:-

I came to Abuja from the EAST in search of greener pasture as a young graphic designer.

I got a job with other organizations, worked in several places without any problem or issues.
I left the last job I had since they could not pay any longer because of the number of staffs they had acquired.
We were about 11 graphic designers. Time passed and I decided to look for another job to do as a graphic designer since that’s where my main skills lie apart from doing other businesses.

Finally, I got a job with a company named EL-BROWN GLOBAL INVESTMENT NIGERIA LIMITED with suite No 002 ground floor located at LOZUMBA PLAZA AREA 10, BY GOV’T SECONDARY SCHOOL, GARKI- ABUJA.

After working for her for one year plus she refused paying me my salary for 4 months claiming that I stole her N250, 000 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) once I decided to ask for my salary after 4 months. She refused paying me my 2 months’ salary till I left there and her issue was I stole money I have not seen with my eyes. Imagine!!

She has repeatedly done the same thing to other staffs who worked with her
up till now and some had no choice of where to relocate to so they decided
to work without pay or till she decides to pay them. If she can’t lay allegations
on you she would owe you for months, use you like an animal, pay u for the previews
and continue owing you in case if u leave she will owe you for other months and you will be the one to lose.
Guys avoid this woman or working with her cos she is EVIL

Please friends; in such a situation what does this lady deserve??

(1) (Reply)

Business Name Registration And Incorporation Trustee!!! / Seeking For A Recording Label? / Pls Read: Loan Needed And Repayable With %. Business Plan Inclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.