Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,181 members, 7,842,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Kind Of Nigerian Product Can I Sell On Ebay - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What Kind Of Nigerian Product Can I Sell On Ebay (1030 Views)

You Can Now Sell On And Konga.com From Anywhere In Nigeria / Sell On Jumia, Konga, Dealdey, Etc, From Benin, Ibadan, Portharcourt & Abuja! / Make Payments Online @ 210 Naira/$ (Aliexpress, eBay, Amazon etc.) LOWEST RATE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Nigerian Product Can I Sell On Ebay by kpokas: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
I want to start selling on ebay as a Nigerian but i dont know which items sells fast on ebay. My target customers are those in Europe. Please good ideas will be welcomed. Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Product Can I Sell On Ebay by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hello,
I believe Nigeria is gifted in various areas like agriculture and fashion.

You can consider the following ideas:
1. Fancy slippers and footwear: We have a lot of very good shoe makers who will charge you very low prices to create different styles of fanny slippers and easy footwear that when put for sale online you are sure to catch the attention of various buyers anywhere. I and a very good friend have started working on this and we intend to start exporting them to Europe and America.

2. Nice packaged bedsheets and duvet: This is a necessity for every home so if you can source for very good quality materials, you sew them and make pillow cases as well then u package it nicely. Trust me its also a money spinner. I am already into this already and I will put some pix below.

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed / Hot Dresses As Low As 1500.... Hurry Now To Get Urs / I Need Strong 1tonne, 2tonnes Or 5tonnes Storage Tanks in large quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.