Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Open Letter To Seun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To Seun (525 Views)

Reply To Seun Osewa On Witchcraft And Spiritual Existence / Open Letter To Seun (NL) To Create A Christian Section / Photo: Questions To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun by danielblessing(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will like to use this opportunity to express my thoughts about the religion section on nl. Atheists, satanists and even christians should have their own respective section. Why is there only a section for muslim while other religions have to make do with only one section? Some satanists and atheists here on nairaland are not tolerant with christians an example is @sonOfLucifer. Therefore i want to call for a seperate christian section just as there is a muslim section. Thanks.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Fabdedon(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mail the mods.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by danielblessing(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Fabdedon:
Mail the mods.
okay, thanks.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Another jobless fool. Take a cue from Satanists. There are hundreds of threads opened here daily that are blasphemous to Lucifer. You don't see us complaining or asking for a new section. And you fools talk about tolerance? The hypocrisy of this Christian lot will make a chameleon shiver. Tufiakwa...

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Its funny to hear Christians morn whenever they get bashed. Take a note from Jesus you master,turn the right check.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by danielblessing(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Enemies! What an attitude!
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Orunto: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
This writer is right. There should be One Religious Section for all and sundries. We have in common one God of Nigeria and anyone whose nature is anathema to that will display his or her belief in the section. It is all Religion or Faith.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by Seun(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

The Little Boat / HeLP / Walking Where Paul Walked, Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.