Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Photos: Kentucky Plane Crash, 4 Dies, 7-year Girl Survives - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Kentucky Plane Crash, 4 Dies, 7-year Girl Survives (647 Views)

7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) / Meet The 7-year-old Girl Who Survived A Plane Crash That Killed Her Whole Family / 7-year-old Girl Survives Plane Crash That Killed 4 Other People Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kentucky Plane Crash, 4 Dies, 7-year Girl Survives by oludashmi(f): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
A lucky 7 years old girl has survived a plane crash in Kentucky which led to the death of 4 others, including her parent. The US girl walked out of the wreckage to a neighbourhood where she informed a starnager of the unfortunate incident.

Rescue crews fanned out to look for the plane and discovered its wreckage in a wooded area about 30 miles (50km) east of Paducah city. On discovery, 4 people onboard including the pilot were dead.

71 years old Larry Wilkins, narrated how he answered his door on Friday night where a little girl was standing barefooted and “bleeding pretty badly”.

“She told me that her mom and her dad were dead, and she was in a plane crash, and the plane was upside down. “She asked if she could stay here. I got a wash cloth and cleaned her up. And of course called 911,” he added. “I felt so sorry for her, tears come to my eyes. Brave little girl.”

Kentucky State Police said those killed in the crash were Marty Gutzler, 49, and Kimberly Gutzler, 45, their 9-year-old daughter, Piper Gutzler, and Piper’s 14-year-old cousin, Sierra Walder.

“This girl came out of the wreckage herself and found the closest residence and reported the plane crash,” Kentucky police Sgt Dean Patterson told reporters. It’s a miracle in a sense that she survived it, but it’s tragic that four others didn’t,” he added.

Photos and more >> http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/kentucky-plane-crash-4-dies-7-year-girl-survives/

Re: Photos: Kentucky Plane Crash, 4 Dies, 7-year Girl Survives by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Rip
Re: Photos: Kentucky Plane Crash, 4 Dies, 7-year Girl Survives by benuejosh: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
God has an extraordinary special ways of preserving kids and children and keeping them from being hurt.

(1) (Reply)

Random thoughts / Suspicious Fire Burns US Islamic Center In Texas / Merciless Pounding: Fleeing Boko Haram Fighters Call For Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.