Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Affordable CCTV And Electric Fencing At 20% Discount And 6 Months Warranty - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable CCTV And Electric Fencing At 20% Discount And 6 Months Warranty (714 Views)

Just call for 10% DISCOUNT and even INSTALMENT in any estate At IBEJU LEKKI-CALL / Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process / Cost Of Perimeter Fencing At Awoyaya,lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable CCTV And Electric Fencing At 20% Discount And 6 Months Warranty by owpj(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
If you are looking to have CCTV installed at your properties be it your home, offices and stores for secure monitoring or you wish to have electrical charged fences for good measure security at those properties as well,
We at the Hensekorp co. in partnership with Franktronics International Ltd are offering CCTV installations and electrical fencing at your properties at very good and affordable prices with a 20% discount and which also comes with a 6 months warranty.

Our CCTV is the best from anywhere around the world and gives you top class monitors and sensors.
Our Electrical Fences comes with this features,

* Detection and Deference security
* Difficult to cut the live wire without being shocked
* Instant alarm to report a breach
* Cannot interface with any standard security equipment
* Gives an intruder a rapid unpleasant and incapacitating shock
* Can be monitored with a rapid response company
* Works without electrical power for up to a week on its own batteries.

With this features you are assured of complete security and monitoring for your properties. We at Hensekorp co. and Franktronics international LTD assures of serving you the very best when it comes to property security.
For more information and to contact us, please just email us directly at nairaland or post on our thread.
Re: Affordable CCTV And Electric Fencing At 20% Discount And 6 Months Warranty by funlover1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Can you give a quote for cctv installation for a 3bedroom flat?
Re: Affordable CCTV And Electric Fencing At 20% Discount And 6 Months Warranty by owpj(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
funlover1:
Please contact me directly by sending me a message through nairaland profile and I would give you a quote. Thank you.
Re: Affordable CCTV And Electric Fencing At 20% Discount And 6 Months Warranty by owpj(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
funlover1:
Also I would like to know if you would like to have CCTV in all rooms and around your property to be able to give you a quote.
Re: Affordable CCTV And Electric Fencing At 20% Discount And 6 Months Warranty by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2015
please contact me directly, Butask01@gmail.com with pix and prices
Re: Affordable CCTV And Electric Fencing At 20% Discount And 6 Months Warranty by owpj(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2015
funlover1:

we just responded to your email

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request: A Block Of Flats Needed Within Ogba/ketu/egbeda Axis With C Of O / Decent 3 Bedroom all round TiledLagos N180k / A Master Bedroom In Zone 6 Abuja Female Only N400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.