Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Webmasters Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Help (725 Views)

Webmasters, Please Kindly Review My Blog / Webmasters:please Help Me I Beg Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Please Help by jaylister(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
when posting html code for readers, how can i engrave the codes in other keep it away from texts
Re: Webmasters Please Help by blueyedgeek(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Your request isn't very clear. Try to rephrase the question and you'll surely get help with your request.

cheers.
Re: Webmasters Please Help by jaylister(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
blueyedgeek:
Your request isn't very clear. Try to rephrase the question and you'll surely get help with your request.

cheers.

how to embed html code in a blog post
Re: Webmasters Please Help by blueyedgeek(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
jaylister:

how to embed html code in a blog post
What blogging platform are you referring to in this instance? For the most part, you can usually type out html code in a blog post by wrapping the intended html code in a <code> element and using html character escapes. Example:

<code>
&#60;div&#62; A generic division tag &#60&#47div&#62;
</code>
Re: Webmasters Please Help by jaylister(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
blueyedgeek:
What blogging platform are you referring to in this instance? For the most part, you can usually type out html code in a blog post by wrapping the intended html code in a <code> element and using html character escapes. Example:

<code>
&#60;div&#62; A generic division tag &#60&#47div&#62;
</code>

i want to wrap html code from other text in a my new topic
Re: Webmasters Please Help by blueyedgeek(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
jaylister:

i want to wrap html code from other text in a my new topic
Could you give me a low level description of what you are trying to achieve (in 2 paragraphs or more so that it is clearer) and as well the blogging platform on which you intend to achieve this effect? I'm still having a hard time trying to figure out what it is you want to do, if possible, use analogies to explain the question better.
Re: Webmasters Please Help by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na wa o,
Re: Webmasters Please Help by jaylister(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
dhtml18:
Na wa o,
this is just wat i want, to make it scrollable

Re: Webmasters Please Help by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
jaylister:
when posting html code for readers, how can i engrave the codes in other keep it away from texts
What readers are you talking about? Do you mean site visitors? And what is heckl is "engrave the codes"?

You can use pre tag, and combine it with xmp tag i.e.

<pre>
<xmp>
source code in between here
</xmp>
</pre>
Re: Webmasters Please Help by cbrass(m): 1:10am On Jan 04, 2015
I think what he wants to do is take a tutorial about a topic in web programming and show the example of the code tutorial for visitors to see just like some tuts websites like phpgang, nettus,w3schools etc. Am I right? undecided
Re: Webmasters Please Help by jaylister(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
cbrass:
I think what he wants to do is take a tutorial about a topic in web programming and show the example of the code tutorial for visitors to see just like some tuts websites like phpgang, nettus,w3schools etc. Am I right? undecided
u are there my bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help On Granting A Mysql Database Access Through Remote Connections / Free Targeted Email Generating Software / Free Godaddy Coupons- Get A .com Domain Name For As Low As $0.99 (ngn 220)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.