Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Need The Service Of Expert In LGP Retail Station Construction - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need The Service Of Expert In LGP Retail Station Construction (1192 Views)

Urgentl Needs The Service Of A Professional Printer To Mange Printing Press / I'm Looking For Wholesale & Retail Suppliers Of Blank T-shirts / Significant Benefits Of Approaching The Service Of Debt Collection Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Service Of Expert In LGP Retail Station Construction by joyjoomla(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
I want to establish LGP (cooking gas) mini station in Akure Ondo State. It's a mini station intending to be filling up to 300 12.5kg cylinders per month.

I want to know the cost of starting the business on the small scale I specified, like
how much it wl cost to construct storage tank that can accommodate 300 to 400 12.5kg cylinders of gas.
The machinery needed such as dispenser pump, etc and their cost.
How to get a reliable supplier. How mush is the current price of 12.5kg from the supplier.
Also must I be registered with any regulatory agency or join any association before I can start the business.
If yes, what are the conditions for certification,
And will I need to under go training before I can be certified. I know I have to register my company with CAC.
What are other things needed for this business.
I will be grateful for your response to these and other things am yet to know about the venture.

My projection is N1m. And I want to start it after many NYSC.
Re: I Need The Service Of Expert In LGP Retail Station Construction by obua: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
You must be registered with DPR. Check www.dprnigeria.com.
Budget about 5 to 10 million for the project excluding land
Re: I Need The Service Of Expert In LGP Retail Station Construction by joyjoomla(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
obua:
You must be registered with DPR. Check www.dprnigeria.com.
Budget about 5 to 10 million for the project excluding land

Thanks frnd. I have downloaded the registration. Procedure from their website.
But it seems you don't really get my point. Am not planing to build a depot, it's a retail outlet. I just want to add some swag, and also don't want to be carrying large /heavy cylinder about that is why I want to have my own storage tank.

I will be happy to hear from you and others soon. Thanks very mush oh compatriot
Re: I Need The Service Of Expert In LGP Retail Station Construction by Tpc: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Registration procedure is the same. Fees are different, a depot is a depot as long as you store products on site, you have to register with DPR.
Lagos has regular supply, imported gas.
Port Harcourt has regular supply
NLNG.
Steel cylinders you can get locally; they are heavy, for Fibre cylinders they are imported, light and a bit on the high side.
Gas dispensers are 2 kinds, Those that look like petrol dispensers, they are expensive, the straight line dispenser which can be constructed to multiple points.
You start up capital will only get you a high status gas store no more.
For a depot, start up capital starts from 5million upwards excluding Land/office space
if you are serious of starting up lets talk on phone or mail

Rume Arawore
TransPacific Caribean
kristabelventures@gmail.com
Re: I Need The Service Of Expert In LGP Retail Station Construction by omoba2k2: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Is it something like d adebowale gas station @ ilesa garage side that u have in mind. I have a friend who sells gas in ijapo akure but he stores his products in huge gas tanks. Hook me up on whatsapp with 07035582195 so dat we can chat beta

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Gain Plenty!!!!ladies#slippers#sandals#baby Shoes / Seeking Joint Venture Partner For Food Export / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.