Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

6 Top Secrets Of The Most Richest Men In The Word - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Top Secrets Of The Most Richest Men In The Word (760 Views)

Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 / Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men / Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Top Secrets Of The Most Richest Men In The Word by pico4421: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
A Guest Post by an Entrepreneur:

Recently, on a long journey, I began thinking about what it takes to become successful as an entrepreneur, and how I would even define the meaning of success. The two ideas became more intertwined in my thinking:
success as an entrepreneur,
entrepreneurial success.

I've given a lot of talks over the years on the subject of entrepreneurship. The first thing I find I have to do is to dispel the persistent myth that entrepreneurial success is all about innovative thinking and breakthrough ideas. I've found that entrepreneurial success usually comes through great execution, simply by doing a superior job of doing the blocking and tackling..Based on my research, i came up with this.

Below are the top secrets of the Richest Men in the world.

1.Know How to Diversify-Bill Gate.
Bill Gates is the richest man in the world. He made his fortune by not only founding Microsoft but holding onto his massive stake in the business as the company's market value soared. As Microsoft's stock price went, so did Gates's wealth.

So it may come as a surprise that Gates now only owns around 4% of Microsoft. After years of riding Microsoft's stock, Gates choose to diversify his wealth, and most of his net worth is now tied up in Cascade Investment, a holding company that was formed with the cash received as the billionaire slowly unloaded his shares of Microsoft.

Gates now has large stakes in dozens of companies and is less reliant on the stock performance of Mircosoft, a company that's strategic actions are not solely within his control.

2.The road to success is going to be long, so remember to enjoy the journey.

Everyone will teach you to focus on goals, but successful people focus on the journey and celebrate the milestones along the way. Is it worth spending a large part of your life trying to reach the destination if you didn’t enjoy the journey? Won’t the team you attract to join you on your mission also enjoy the journey more? Wouldn’t it be better for all of you to have the time of your life during the journey, even if the destination is never reached?

3.Avoid the bright lights

Who? To most people, the name Amancio Ortega doesn't ring any bells. But for most, the store Zara will sound familar. Ortega is the man behind Inditex, the parent company of retails giants like Zara and Bershka.

Despite founding the company and being the guiding force behind its global expansion, it seems Ortega practically avoids all spotlights. It is reported that he's never had an office because he prefers to be involved in the factories or design teams. Another fashion legend, Coco Chanel, once said that "luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury." While many wealth individuals seek the media spotlight, it's clear Ortega is comfortable and happy flying under the radar.

4.Success comes only from hard work.

We all know that there is no such thing as overnight success. Behind every overnight success lie years of hard work and sweat. People with luck will tell you there’s no easy way to achieve success--and that luck comes to those who work hard. Successful entrepreneurs always give 100% of their efforts to everything they do. If you know you are giving your best effort, you’ll never have any reason for regrets. Focus on things you can control; stay focused on your efforts, and let the results be what they will be.

5. Don't retire -WARREN BUFFETT

Warren Buffett is 83 years old and has been unworldly wealthy for decades. As a 20 year-old student, he learned his stock-picking brilliance from the father of "value investing," Ben Graham, and quickly became a successful investor. Buffett likely could have retired at the age of 30, but he didn't.

Buffett identified his passion early in life and never viewed his work as "work."

Around his 50th birthday, Buffett's net worth stood at roughly $260 million. Today, it sits at nearly $65 billion. That means an estimated 99.6% of Buffett's net worth was accumulated after his 50th birthday. How's that for being over the hill?

6.Be flexible but persistent--every entrepreneur has to be agile to perform.

You have to continuously learn and adapt as new information becomes available. At the same time, you have to remain persistent to the cause and mission of your enterprise. That’s where that faint voice becomes so important, especially when it is giving you early warning signals that things are going off track. Successful entrepreneurs find the balance between listening to that voice and staying persistent in driving for success--because sometimes success is waiting right across from the transitional bump that’s disguised as failure.
There are more, yet to come. Just stay turned, and don't forget to drop your contribution also.
Source:http://unnedu..com/2015/01/6-top-secrets-of-most-richest-men-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Top Secrets Of The Most Richest Men In The Word by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
really

K
Re: 6 Top Secrets Of The Most Richest Men In The Word by holatin(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
read but am still not rich.
where re d original secret
Re: 6 Top Secrets Of The Most Richest Men In The Word by Fabdedon(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
holatin:
read but am still not rich.
where re d original secret
my friend no one will tell you this xcept me..smiley
Smoke weed grin
Re: 6 Top Secrets Of The Most Richest Men In The Word by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin Next

100 Secrets of Poverty and Poor People
Re: 6 Top Secrets Of The Most Richest Men In The Word by Einsthawkton(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

My Four Secret Websites Where I Earned $2000 Monthly / Attend Our Sage 50(peachtree), Quickbooks & Tally ERP 9 Training & Certification / Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.