Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Toke Makinwa Shares Her Inspiring Success Story[A MUST READ] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shares Her Inspiring Success Story[A MUST READ] (798 Views)

Toke Makinwa Looking Too Skinny In New Photo, As Fans React / Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good / Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shares Her Inspiring Success Story[A MUST READ] by okoro4: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
TV and radio presenter Toke Makinwa has shared her success story.

She posted an her inspiring  success story on her IG page.

Read the post below...

“Who would have thought that you will bless me this much Lord, who would have thought that every wrong turn I took in my life would be redirected by you to set my feet on a rock that is unshakable, I look back on my life and all that you have brought me thru and I am humbled that
you gave me a chance, a voice, a following,a path and even the stones Lord, the stones thrown at me you use to pull me up.

Being in London takes me back to the very beginning of my career and it’s not been that long. I walk the streets and now I am recognised. I walk into shops and people who aren’t Nigerian know my name and have something to say to me. It is a
humbling feeling because I know where I’m from and I will like to thank you all for watching my Vlogs and sharing with the people around you. We have over 2 million views, and close to 20 thousand subscribers…. Still not there, making a lot of changes this year but I am thankful for
how far I have come. I never thought this many people will know my name so I use me as a point of contact to everyone with
a dream, start now!!!!!! Believe in what you have been given and commit it into the hands of GOD.
He can turn it around, your seed will multiply and you will change your world.May 2015 be the year of dreams come true.“

Source: http:///74e

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Her Inspiring Success Story[A MUST READ] by mesoade(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Has she heard that of Olamide?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Her Inspiring Success Story[A MUST READ] by StevinMorgan(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Clap hands for yourself... Next topic

(1) (Reply)

Prince Andrew's Sex Slave Allegation Gets More Revelations! / Daddy Showkey Meets President Jonathan At Aso Vill (see Photos) / Wishing Xavi Hernandez A Happy 35th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.