Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

200 Job Vacancies For Nigerians! Apply Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 200 Job Vacancies For Nigerians! Apply Now! (1918 Views)

200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation / Russian Government Granted More Than 100 Scholarships For Young Nigerians –Apply / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200 Job Vacancies For Nigerians! Apply Now! by jaldesa(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hello,

A new starting IT Company is opening its branch in Nigeria this January. We need 200 outstanding people who have basic skills in typing, writing, editing and data entry.

All you need is to have a diploma. You must be well conversant with internet. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Competitive salary to be paid.

Send your CV using a reliable email address to this email address currentjob2015@gmail.com

Regards
Jaldesa
Re: 200 Job Vacancies For Nigerians! Apply Now! by otunbadare01(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
What the name of the company and location.

Scam alert

1 Like

Re: 200 Job Vacancies For Nigerians! Apply Now! by kestolove95(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
otunbadare01:
What the name of the company and location.

Scam alert
na everitin b scam?..did d op ask u for anytin?
Re: 200 Job Vacancies For Nigerians! Apply Now! by heroarams(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Scam abi Scam
Believe this, and you would believe anything!
They just looking for mules that they would exploit, no job anywhere.

If you want a job, you've gat to create one yourself. Ask me about Forever Living!!!
Be free

Please wait here »» http:///6L5v9BH7VS «« until you are useful or you find sth new to post•
Re: 200 Job Vacancies For Nigerians! Apply Now! by jaldesa(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
I created the job myself for my new company. Just send your CV to currentjob2015@gmail.com
Re: 200 Job Vacancies For Nigerians! Apply Now! by otunbadare01(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2015
So the company doesn't have a name or location? Or what position are we sending CV 4. Op shld give more information.

kestolove95:
na everitin b scam?..did d op ask u for anytin?
[b][/b]
Re: 200 Job Vacancies For Nigerians! Apply Now! by scarplanet(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2015
jaldesa:
Hello,

A new starting IT Company is opening its branch in Nigeria this January. We need 200 outstanding people who have basic skills in typing, writing, editing and data entry.

All you need is to have a diploma. You must be well conversant with internet. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Competitive salary to be paid.

Send your CV using a reliable email address to this email address currentjob2015@gmail.com

Regards
Jaldesa
If you belong to the recruitment team of any organisation, you will perform well below standard. Even if the job vacancy is legit, there are better ways of advertising a job opening!
You are talking to educated graduates here not idiots

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2nd Part Of Today's Job / Best Mobile Limited Invite / How Can I Locate This Address At Ajah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.