Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,390 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Whatsapp Now Showing Ads (pic) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Now Showing Ads (pic) (3737 Views)

Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top / Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? / Whatsapp Now Permanently Banning 3rd Party App Users. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Whatsapp Now Showing Ads (pic) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2015
I haven't experienced any such thing.
Re: Whatsapp Now Showing Ads (pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:22am On Jan 04, 2015
dguyindcorner:

So I should start by prostrating then add a Dr or Prof. before I could be respectful to him?

You and this village mentality will take you no where.

FYI he's my friend.
Haba,village headmaster,you should have simply said Zuck,then we'd know the person you're really referring to,there are lots of Marks,your friend might be Mark,your Lil brother might be,but your village mentality makes you to expect us to think it's the fb guy,its like trying to refer to Babangida and calling him Ibrahim,wouldn't someone else believe you meant Ibrahim Mantu or.........?
Re: Whatsapp Now Showing Ads (pic) by dguyindcorner(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Haba,village headmaster,you should have simply said Zuck,then we'd know the person you're really referring to,there are lots of Marks,your friend might be Mark,your Lil brother might be,but your village mentality makes you to expect us to think it's the fb guy,its like trying to refer to Babangida and calling him Ibrahim,wouldn't someone else believe you meant Ibrahim Mantu or.........?

No I'm referring to St. Mark because it's St. Mark that owns whatsapp.

Never knew you are this dumb, you just want to show yourself sha. SMH
Re: Whatsapp Now Showing Ads (pic) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2015
Pls how is the lucky patcher used?
Re: Whatsapp Now Showing Ads (pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2015
dguyindcorner:

No I'm referring to St. Mark because it's St. Mark that owns whatsapp.

Never knew you are this dumb, you just want to show yourself sha. SMH
Lmafo,biggest fool of the century,show myself to who? To you? When I don't even know you,watch who you're talking to like a webcam,i'm not some stupid attention seeker like you
Re: Whatsapp Now Showing Ads (pic) by dguyindcorner(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Lmafo,biggest fool of the century,show myself to who? To you? When I don't even know you,watch who you're talking to like a webcam,i'm not some stupid attention seeker like you

I just remember they don't argue with a fool.

.... / Best Phone With 15k / Grab Free MTN 2GB And 1k Airtime For Valentines Celebrations