Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Need Details Of ICAN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need Details Of ICAN (4390 Views)

ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Details Of ICAN by Bonethugss: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dear all,

Please can someone orient me on the process of being a chartered accountant,
PE 1 - i think is the student membership, how many stages are there
Please any information is useful....
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by ednut1(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2015
what did u study?, the syllabus has been changed, i qualified during d time of PE1 PE2 so not too conversant wit d new syllabus. bt cud ask a friend
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by opeyemmmy(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2015
ednut1:
what did u study?, the syllabus has been changed, i qualified during d time of PE1 PE2 so not too conversant wit d new syllabus. bt cud ask a friend

Passing by... undecided
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by ednut1(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2015
opeyemmmy:

Passing by... undecided
op this is d friend i was talking about grin. hes a boss
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by opeyemmmy(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2015
ednut1:
op this is d friend i was talking about grin. hes a boss

angry sad undecided
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by bolliejay(m): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2015
With effect from November 2014, the qualifying professional examination of the Institute under the new syllabus consists of the following three levels: Foundation, Skills and Professional.

FOUNDATION LEVEL A1. Quantitative Techniques in Business A2. Business and Finance A3. Financial Accounting A4. Management Information A5. Business Law
SKILLS LEVEL B1. Financial Reporting B2. Audit and Assurance B3. Taxation B4. Performance Management B5. Public Sector Accounting and Finance B6. Management, Governance and Ethics
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL C1. Corporate Reporting C2. Advanced Audit and Assurance C3. Strategic Financial Management C4. Advanced Taxation C5. Case Study

As an accounting graduate of accredited institutions.........you will start from Skills level(4papers)
see more at .............www.ican-ngr.org
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by Masterbiodun: 7:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Pls which level can a third class graduate start wit?
And again...Is it even advisable for her to write d ICAN before going to do her Pgd?
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by Masterbiodun: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Dead Thread
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by ednut1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Masterbiodun:
Pls which level can a third class graduate start wit?
And again...Is it even advisable for her to write d ICAN before going to do her Pgd?
3rd class accounting. i wud nt encourage some 1 wit 3rd class accounting, finance or econs to write ican. because ur only gonna waste ur money nd keep failing
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by crowntoro(f): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
ednut1:
3rd class accounting. i wud nt encourage some 1 wit 3rd class accounting, finance or econs to write ican. because ur only gonna waste ur money nd keep failing
guy, u wicked o... U are so blunt undecided
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by liliangmail(f): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bad you! Wrong advice from a wrong person! ! With determination, u will pass.. 3rd class is not the end of the world!
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by ednut1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
liliangmail:
Bad you! Wrong advice from a wrong person! ! With determination, u will pass.. 3rd class is not the end of the world!
na u sabi
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by liliangmail(f): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
na u i sabi! try and b encouraging next time! u myt save a soul on d process
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by ednut1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
liliangmail:
na u i sabi! try and b encouraging next time! u myt save a soul on d process
if ur not a bright/ intelligent student in skul. u stand no chance wit ican. truth is bitter madam. i wrote Ats 1 to pe2 nd i knw wat am talkin about grin
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by liliangmail(f): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oga! i hear u.. u dont know her capability! dont b too sure! u wrote urs and passed! encourage another ! who knowz!
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by bolliejay(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
ednut1:
I beg to disagree...........3rd class not the end of the world. ICAn is not only how good u r but how smart and experienced u r! U may knw the question well but may fail witout proper time management.
Thou l agree dat ats students r good but nothing is impossibele If the fellow prepare well and wit prayer, you will definately pass.
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by liliangmail(f): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thank u biko.. Tell him more@ jay
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Join Private Tutorial classes near you,
Have lecture centers formed for when you need them, instead of you going to them,
Get help for your Professional Exams,
And find help for your Projects and Homework.

You can also register as a tutor in your area of specialization and get students to teach.
Starting 1. 2. 2015.

Regards
The Tuition.com.ng Team

Tuition.com.ng is a sister site to IcanLectures.com.ng due to your needs.
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by steve1960(m): 1:14am On Feb 05, 2015
You can use the Starry Gold Academy (one of the leading ICAN/ATSWA/ACCA/CIS/CITN Tuition provider in Nigeria)
They have a learning alternative known as E-Class (an E-Learning platform). They are recorded videos of ICAN/ATSWA/ACCA/CIS/CITN lectures based on the ICAN/ATSWA/ACCA/CIS/CITN syllabus.
Comprehensive and exam focused, you can plan your lectures to suit your tight schedules, hence, flexible. You can study at your own pace and time. It comes in flash drives also.
You can call 08168815834 for more info
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by liliangmail(f): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2015
Ama call u soon
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by steve1960(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
U r wlcm
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by adonbilivit: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
bolliejay:
With effect from November 2014, the qualifying professional examination of the Institute under the new syllabus consists of the following three levels: Foundation, Skills and Professional.

FOUNDATION LEVEL A1. Quantitative Techniques in Business A2. Business and Finance A3. Financial Accounting A4. Management Information A5. Business Law
SKILLS LEVEL B1. Financial Reporting B2. Audit and Assurance B3. Taxation B4. Performance Management B5. Public Sector Accounting and Finance B6. Management, Governance and Ethics
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL C1. Corporate Reporting C2. Advanced Audit and Assurance C3. Strategic Financial Management C4. Advanced Taxation C5. Case Study

As an accounting graduate of accredited institutions.........you will start from Skills level(4papers)
so as an accounting graduate I will write c1 c2 c3 c4 and c5 right ? must I register and write all of them at the same time
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by phredbongg(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
bolliejay:

With an ACCA certificate how many papers will I need to write? I'm sure taxation will be there due to international differences but what other papers am I likely to write?
Thanks.
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by bolliejay(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
phredbongg:

With an ACCA certificate how many papers will I need to write? I'm sure taxation will be there due to international differences but what other papers am I likely to write?
Thanks.

Just 3

A5 - Business Law
B5 - Public Sector Accounting & Finance
C4 - Advanced Taxation.

check icanig.org/ican/documents/PS2014.pdf

1 Like

Re: Need Details Of ICAN by destinel(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hello dear Potential Chartered Accountants. As you all know, early preparation is key: before May 2019 diet come knocking, do you require that one-on-one tutelage which can only be provided by a PRIVATE TUTOR?...

Contact me for any LEVEL (FOUNDATION SKILLS & PROFESSIONAL) on:

Call/Whatsapp

Charge is really friendly and affordable. Lagos is the location.
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by lative(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
opeyemmmy:

Passing by... undecided
Good afternoon sir
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by kenny189(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dear Professional Students,

This is to remind you that lectures for ICAN May 2019 diet commenced Saturday 5th of January 2019 for new intake students while other students who are awaiting release of ICAN results would join immediately after ICAN releases Nov 2018 diet results.

Our strength:
* Conducive learning environment
* Qualified ACCA/ICAN/CIBN/CITN lecturers
* Up-to-date teaching materials are available
* Free Accounting software training
* Free online lectures during the weekdays
* Free access to qualified lecturers (Most of the lecturers are ICAN prize winners)
* Free lectures to students who win ICAN prize
* 50% discount to all students who pass all papers at first sitting
* Affordable lecture fee. Payment plan is also available.
* Refer 2 new ACCA or ICAN students and get cash immediately.
* Other benefits will be disclosed after registration.

We also help students to register and get all needed materials at affordable price. Our center is well registered and recognized. We are also known for excellence and integrity.

You are all invited to join the Success team. for more information, contact 07034608759 or 08077595821(whatsapp). Banner is attached.

Thanks.

Re: Need Details Of ICAN by kenny189(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dear Professional Students,

This is to remind you that registration for ICAN NOV 2019 diet lectures is still in progress. New joiners are very much welcome........

Our strength:
* Conducive learning environment
* Qualified ACCA/ICAN/CIBN/CITN lecturers
* Up-to-date teaching materials are available
* Free accounting software training
* Free online lectures during the weekdays
* Free access to qualified lecturers (Most of the lecturers are ICAN prize winners)
* Free lectures to students who win ICAN prize
* 50% discount to all students who pass all papers at first sitting.
* Affordable lecture fee. Payment plan is also available.
* Refer 2 new ACCA or ICAN students and get cash immediately.
*Free car park.
*Cafeteria is also available.
*Free video lectures
*There is availability of accommodation upon request.
*Job employment opportunity
*Other benefits will be disclosed after registration.

We also help students to register for ICAN/ACCA/CITN/CIBN and get all needed materials at affordable price. Note that the materials are in line with the new ICAN syllabus. Our center is registered and recognized by ICAN. We are known for excellence and high level of integrity.

You are all invited to join the success team. For more information, contact 07034608759 or 08077595821(whatsapp)

Re: Need Details Of ICAN by karbie(f): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prepare for your ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token. Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Need Details Of ICAN by kenny189(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
ICAN Professional Student Registration

We want to announce to all potential and existing ICAN students that registration is still ongoing.

Let's assist you to do all registrations and provide all necessary materials such as study packs, pathfinders(Q & A), text books, video lectures, ACCA study text and revision kit. These materials are needed to pass the exam at first sitting.

Accounting Software Training videos(eg SAGE 50, Quickbook Accounting, Tally ERP 9, Adv. Microsoft Excel, SAGE Evolution ERP, SAGE 300 ERP & SAP FICO) are also available. All at affordable prices.

Distance is not a barrier, you can get all these irrespective of your current location.

We are known for excellence and high level of integrity.

(1) (Reply)

closed / ICS Outsourcing Limited Sacks Staff Today / Nominations Open For The Maltina Teacher Of The Year Awards 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.