Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,676 members, 7,840,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

7 Ways To Build Your Wealth In 2015 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Ways To Build Your Wealth In 2015 (638 Views)

Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty / Dangote Loses 32% Of Wealth In 2016 – Bloomberg Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Build Your Wealth In 2015 by Drmaverick: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
A new year brings renewed energy to strive for one’s goals and dreams. And key to that pursuit is money.Whether you’ve set your sights on launching a business or buying a house, you can’t achieve it without having enough cash. Even if your dream is to spend more time with family, what will free up that time is having the financial security to not need to spend those precious hours working.

1. Cut the excesses
Take a look at your monthly and annual recurring expenses:rent gym membership, phone, cable, Internet, DSTV,GOTV etc, bank fees, credit card annual fee, car insurance. Which of these do you no longer use much? If you have Premium DSTV subscription and you don't watch at least 60% of the channels. Cut the subscription.
Scrutinize every monthly expense this way — against usage and value — and cut or lower any that you’re not using or that aren’t providing you your money’s worth.

Complete article: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/7-ways-to-build-your-wealth-in-2015.html

Re: 7 Ways To Build Your Wealth In 2015 by Divinekings(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thank for the post. I also found an excellent tool
that really helped me
improve my income. And I know it
will help you as well.
Because many have
testified in favour of it, to be wonderfully working.
Please Visit Here To Know
More. http://zealot.blog.com/archives/69/
Re: 7 Ways To Build Your Wealth In 2015 by Skillz02(m): 2:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Thumb up 9ce article

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aquatic Tortoise For Sale / I Need An Office In Lagos For Saturdays At ₦8000 / Have You Tried Tsū Salary Social Network??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.