Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 (10374 Views)

Someone Wants To Sell A Used Ps4 To Me At The Rate Of 80000 Naira / Need A Laptops That Handle Game Preety Well 60000 / PC Games, Enquiries, Which Laptop Can Play High End Games, What To Consider When (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2015
hi
nairalanders help me out pls
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Justiceotuya(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2015
to play those games you need atleast a laptop having core i5 processor but your money cant buy you a new one. Fortunately you can buy a used or refurbished laptop with that amount. Go to the technology market thread and you will see numerous core i5 laptop being advertised that is in your price range. Lastly op, where are you located
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by loodba: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2015
None
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
@justiceotuya
lagos
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Khodex: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice One.. Kudos.....
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
and are used laptops reliable ?i have used one b4 and it was a disaster?
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by icekream(m): 1:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Try hp envy. Its a bloody gaming laptop... Buh u can't buy, a new one tho
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Infoseye(m): 5:04am On Jan 08, 2015
I reconmend you get yourself a gaming console with such an amount PS3 or Xbox but if you insist on PC gaming then be ready to spend more than 80k.

Minimum i7 8GB of ram with SSD hard disc not forgetting a graphic card I reconmend nvidia graphic card minimum 2GB.

Am into gaming pc I own a an Alienware m14x, it's old model among alienware gaming laptops but it plays all currents pc games, there is nothing I have not thrown at it that it can't handle.

1 Like

Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Flawlessangel(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Infoseye:
I reconmend you get yourself a gaming console with such an amount PS3 or Xbox but if you insist on PC gaming then be ready to spend more than 80k.

Minimum i7 8GB of ram with SSD hard disc not forgetting a graphic card I reconmend nvidia graphic card minimum 2GB.

Am into gaming pc I own a an Alienware m14x, it's old model among alienware gaming laptops but it plays all currents pc games, there is nothing I have not thrown at it that it can't handle.
when witcher 3 comes out later dis year.....i dare u 2 throw it@ ur laptop and we go know how far
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Mavor: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Flawlessangel:

when witcher 3 comes out later dis year.....i dare u 2 throw it@ ur laptop and we go know how far

lol.
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Infoseye(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Flawlessangel:

Here is the specs review of my alienware m14x before I even answer your question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFQLi8ipzAY

Its because I know you have no idea of what an alienware is capable of doing, Yes it will run witcher 3 when its released. Besides I have played high demanding hardware specs games like Ultrastreet fighter,Battlefied 4, Call of duty advanced warfare,FIFA14, Watch dogs and more witcher is less than the games I have mentioned and older so what are you talking about.

Witcher 2 running on my exact alienware specs by another youtuber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVEOJ3GGIgI

Look around youtube there many gameplays running on alienware m14x, I just dont know what the hate or jealousy is all about, sorry to disappoint you my gaming machine will run Witcher 3.

3 Likes

Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Infoseye(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mavor:

lol.

What is funny?
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Flawlessangel(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Infoseye:

Here is the specs review of my alienware m14x before I even answer your question.

Its because I know you have no idea of what an alienware is capable of doing, Yes it will run witcher 3 when its released. Besides I have played high demanding hardware specs games like Ultrastreet fighter,Battlefied 4, Call of duty advanced warfare,FIFA14, Watch dogs and more witcher is less than the games I have mentioned and older so what are you talking about.

Look around youtube there many gameplays running on alienware m14x, I just dont know what the hate or jealousy is all about, sorry to disappoint you my gaming machine will run Witcher 3.

mr man have u seen d requirements 4 witcher 3: wildhunt? And u dare say games like watchdogs, ultra street fighter, cod....etc.. has a higher requirement? Guy ar u sure u know what u are saying.........ur laptop might not b able to run d game at mid setting sef
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by kimco(m): 3:49am On Jan 15, 2015
Double post
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by kimco(m): 3:49am On Jan 15, 2015
Flawlessangel:

mr man have u seen d requirements 4 witcher 3: wildhunt? And u dare say games like watchdogs, ultra street fighter, cod....etc.. has a higher requirement? Guy ar u sure u know what u are saying.........ur laptop might not b able to run d game at mid setting sef

Loool. Those are bloated requirements, he def can play. Not at setting he believes he can tho.
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by kimco(m): 3:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Infoseye:

Witcher 3 dude not two. It hasn't even been released yet. U shud be able to play the game but not at max settings. U have to drop to mid level graphics which is still not bad. And oh u seem to think alienware is some super machine pc... U have been misinformed. alienware is an overpriced piece of hardware which relies on packaging and name brand to sell. It gud tho but it's not wat you think. Enjoy urself
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
ve alredy made a decsn . an amd mblty raden 1gb and eye 3 ntal 2 cres
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by kimco(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Infoseye:

Mr man he does need an i7 to play games....i5 shud be enuff. Also 6 gb ram is more than enuff...8gb is just bragging rights. Also an ssd harddrive is not needed, its nice to have for quicker streaming but having 720rpm hdd is also good. Stop spreading misinformation. Again the ps3 and xbox 360 are on their way out of the system (they have been replaced however some few games are cross platform). How long do you think he wont be able to play new games anymore. Dont send him to a dead end. His problem would be finding a good enuff gpu to buy. i hope u are not a pc gaming elitist.
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by kimco(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
doju:
ve alredy made a decsn . an amd mblty raden 1gb and eye 3 ntal 2 cres

and which laptop is dat one?
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Honestly, just get a console(PS4/Xbox1). Gaming laptops are overpriced and will be outdated within 2-3years whereas a PS4/Xbox1, though not as powerful, will still have optimised games running perfectly for the next 5+years.

2 Likes

Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Babysho(m): 3:36am On Feb 07, 2015
doju:
hi
nairalanders help me out pls

have u bought the laptop yet?
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Babysho(m): 3:38am On Feb 07, 2015
Infoseye:

chairman please..are you in Lagos?
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by David4473: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
if u need a gaming PC why not get a used desktop PC and rebuild it to Ur taste
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Infoseye(m): 1:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Babysho:

chairman please..are you in Lagos?

No am based in England, on a serious note I can't remember anyone or seen any serious gamer using laser specs than what I recondmended above for pc gaming.

If the specs are to high then I don't know how you will cope with i7 2Gb navida video graphic card demanding games.

How well I guess it's what you can afford you made do with it.
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by kimco(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
DProDG:
Honestly, just get a console(PS4/Xbox1). Gaming laptops are overpriced and will be outdated within 2-3years whereas a PS4/Xbox1, though not as powerful, will still have optimised games running perfectly for the next 5+years.

so true. but why must it be against gaming laptops? why not vs desktops?
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by kimco(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Infoseye:

No am based in England, on a serious note I can't remember anyone or seen any serious gamer using laser specs than what I recondmended above for pc gaming.

If the specs are to high then I don't know how you will cope with i7 2Gb navida video graphic card demanding games.

the problem is dat the availability of these components are next to 0. and when they are available, they cost as much as a new laptop.

also i7 requirements are jux overblown propaganda for unoptimised garbage like ac:unity and watch dogs. people play with i3s, and c2qs and phenom 2 x4 cpu.
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Am also a game freak.I have used many laptops including an alienware.but it fell of ma hand and broke.before I started using Intel core i5 with Intel hd4400..if you want to game in properly.I recommend you to buy a desktop.as it is 100% faster than laptops.and more efficient.but get an icore 15 at least from core i5 402mu should be okay.with nvidia or and dedicated graphics ram.don't buy Intel.Intel sucks..unless you buy a core i7.or you can buy an alieneare 14x gMing laptop.you will love the PC.it is built only for gaming.and will handle any game without lag..it nvidia 2000 756m dedicated.I think
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2015
kimco:

so true. but why must it be against gaming laptops? why not vs desktops?

That's an option too but it really depends on preferences. Some people will not mind the hassle of ordering components and putting them together(buying a gaming desktop is hardly ever the option $$$) while others just want something that's quick and easy to game on. But I'll say, if a desktop is an option, you should probably go with it over a console or laptop. Make sure you do your research if you're gonna build it from scratch.
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by Babysho(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Infoseye:

uhn?...I think you got the wrong guy..just wanted to know if I can get the games from you thereby asking if you stay in Lagos..but you jus spoke in tongues..maybe...maybe..i should go...yap...
Re: What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 by kimco(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
DProDG:

That's an option too but it really depends on preferences. Some people will not mind the hassle of ordering components and putting them together(buying a gaming desktop is hardly ever the option $$$) while others just want something that's quick and easy to game on. But I'll say, if a desktop is an option, you should probably go with it over a console or laptop. Make sure you do your research if you're gonna build it from scratch.

Damn right. I myself am packing an i7 3rd gen with a hd 7850, 6gb of ram. Really disappointed in my framerate if I'm being honest. And dats in old games too. Can't imagine how framerate drops must be on consoles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? / FIFA 14 on pc / PES 2020 PPSSPPP Download link - ISO+ SAVE DATA & TEXTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.