Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) (36220 Views)

6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by 1miccza: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
THIS HAVE CONFIRMED MY SUSPICIONS THAT S.E.U.N IS CRUSHING ON TONTO..
NO TONTO'S THREAD THAT DOES NOT HIT FPAGE..
EVEN THE ONE THAT SAYS "TONTO DIKEH POOHS FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR"
AH NA HER SHIT WE WAN SMELL?

BAN LOADING ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
BUT I DON TALK MY MIND

cheesy
lilmaxfidel:

BUT I DON TALK MY MIND

Hahahahahahaha kikikikiki bros chop knuckle joo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by duni04(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
I hate her but her charity's cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by xreal: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tonto surprise me.

No wahala, I will vote her -next four years.

Has Desmond ever done such? (just asking though)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by africanqueen111(f): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
clevvermind:
it is not only toys. read well before u type.
I read we'll b4 I typed, ITK, dey said toys n other items, if d other items were important n significant dan d toys, dey shud hav mention, bt it seems dey aren't. Read post wit at d inferential n critical level n nt just at d literal level

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by duni04(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tapout:
thank God she no carry that dressing enter male ward..... grin grin....she for receive standing ovation cheesy
grin u think sick people heve the energy to give 'standing ovation'

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by Okaka27(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tonto Dikeh "storms"

Like say na party
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
What is spectacular about the picnic blanket she's wearing?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by tpia100k: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
xreal:
Tonto surprise me.

No wahala, I will vote her -next four years.

Has Desmond ever done such? (just asking though)

Why desmond, just curious.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by bamidele029: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
africanqueen111:
I tot she wil distribute money n food items, bt I see its only toys she is sharing. For God sake wht wil toys contribute to d lives of those pipo in dat hospital, wil it put food on their table or pay their hospital bill. Pls dnt luk for cheap appraisal frm d public wit worthless effort. I'm sori if I sound harsh n abusive, 4giv me bt if I'm at her postion I wil use d moni for dose toys to do somtin beta dat dose pipo won't 4get in a hurry

All children deserve to be happy especially when they are in the hospital and toys help children develop mentally as well as bring them joy, this is a season to share joy and happiness. Even if all she did was to put smiles on the faces of those children it is better than what you have done, how many times have you gone to donate the food items to you are talking about yet you are quick to condemn someone who is giving something. It's easy to criticize others and you don't have to be in a her position to do what you think is better. She has done what she can so you too go and do yours
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by xreal: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
tpia100k:

Why desmond, just curious.

I expect this kind from anyone who intend going into politics. Moreso, a celebrity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by delishpot: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Good one. She don try.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by Ericobandaraz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Wow dats great.......May God richly bless u my dear.... If u continue like dis u fit rule 9ja oneday....lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by Uteghe(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Is Tonto Dike funding nairaland? Is she Seun's crush? How does everything about the bleached lady lady get to FP?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by Idpotter(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some people here would be blowing big grammar on nairaland like they have attained a Ph.D certificate..lmao cheesy cheesy grin cheesy..most of them here who have graduated ended up with 2:2 and even third class while others here who are still in school are struggling with a 1 point CGPA.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by Flexy2vybes(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pple wit broadcastin dear charity assistance 2 d less privilege, hmm soundz awesome.
Bt keepin it on the low i tink wud b more righteous n biblical...

Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by africanqueen111(f): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
bamidele029:

All children deserve to be happy especially when they are in the hospital and toys help children develop mentally as well as bring them joy, this is a season to share joy and happiness. Even if all she did was to put smiles on the faces of those children it is better than what you have done, how many times have you gone to donate the food items to you are talking about yet you are quick to condemn someone who is giving something. It's easy to criticize others and you don't have to be in a her position to do what you think is better. She has done what she can so you too go and do yours
I hav done many at different times in different places, y u didn't hear or see mine is because I dnt go on air to publicise it. U dnt nid 2 show evry1 'come n see o' I am givin, no. As it is written in d scriptures God who sees in d secret wil reward u openly. Mind u toys can only make d children smile 4 a moment bt it doesn't hav any impact in their lives or in their parents lives. And Point of correction, I didn't n neva wil Condem anyone, I only aired my view as u air urs. Simple!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by africanqueen111(f): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Flexy2vybes:
Pple wit broadcastin dear charity assistance 2 d less privilege, hmm soundz awesome.
Bt keepin it on the low i tink wud b more righteous n biblical...

Life goes on
dats exactly my point n giv wht wil hav impact in their lives no mata how little it is
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by 100Cents: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh and her foundation visited Teaching Hospital Ikeja, Lagos recently for their charity tour in Nigeria. The pretty lady actually went round the wards sharing toys and other gift items to patients at the hospital.

see more pics -

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/tonto-dikeh-storms-teaching-hospital.html

Is that why she is half unclad ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by Aldrickay: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nice one big sis. Your reali a true dota of ikwerre land. God bless u.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by gistblognaija(f): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Signs that this year will be a credble year
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Get well soon tonto nd all the mod's
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Thunderous one you @Tonto Dike, it pay a lot in doing God's goodness,.exceeding grace in abundant, You shall never lack anything.

Imagine people lamenty in there @the hospital,.
The love of God in you is forever therefore any Evil channels in your such as illuminating will expiry very soon in Jesus name

Is gradual process
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by evea: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

BUT I DON TALK MY MIND

no. her name has changed from Miss 2 Mrs Tonto Seun. buy my tea 2 o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by BM234: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
others should emmulate .........thumps up poko
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by simplibaba(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
K
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by ceaser: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
worlexy:
I thought JOHESU are still on strike. That shows that hospitals are running despite the absence of "95% of the workforce". Abi who dey take care of those patients we are seeing in the pictures?

Well, they'd want you to believe otherwise. You are informed and that's why the truth sets you free. But what of the many uninformed out there or even those that's been misinformed to believe that it's doctors that are on strike? The attached is a picture from AIT few days ago:

Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by azimibraun: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Moraly irresponsible, socially responsible Miss Tonto Dicke. Nice Uno.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
evea:

no. her name has changed from Miss 2 Mrs Tonto Seun. buy my tea 2 o.
green, yellow, lipton or bush tea
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by joyli: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
BM234:
others should emmulate .........thumps up poko

Her way of dressing has change too. Good for her.

She's my girl any day. cool cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Vivly:
Awwwww Tonto. That gown is so beaurrrrrriful.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) by Gynacologist(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
JESUSchoice:
Who can see the ITUT in dat skimpy dress?
abeg watin b itut?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Celebrate Pasuma's Birthday / Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife / Nigerian Celebrities In School Uniform(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.