Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Please Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Help And Urgent Opinion On This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Help And Urgent Opinion On This (329 Views)

UNI-UYO Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session Is Out.for Help And More In / UNIBEN Direct Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session Is Out.for Help And M / UNICAL Direct Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session Is Out.for Help And M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Help And Urgent Opinion On This by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Guys, I just need vital information about
Biochemistry, Psychology and Dentistry

These are no doubt Hot courses in the University but I need to know which is more profitable, flexible..
The information and opinion I'll like to get from u guys are

*The organisation or place of employment of any of the 3 mentioned courses

*their expected duties and practice

*their average salaries(both lowest and Highest)

*the marketability of these courses in the Nigeria job market(that is, which of them are hired the most)

*and any other vital information u can add

Thanks in advance guys
Happy sunday!
Re: Please Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Help And Urgent Opinion On This by kilokeys(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2015
www.google.com

u would be surprised

(1) (Reply)

Informatica Online Training / The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti Was On Monday Shut Down / Project Topics And Materials In Food Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.