Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit (4849 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Style / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Style (new Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out Stunning In High Waist Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by cutebobo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Genevieve Nnaji continues to turn up the heat in Cape Town, South Africa where she has been for the most part of the week. The delectable actress stepped out in blue and orange outfit for today. She looked business-casual in the outfit which we believe are from her clothing line St.Genevieve. Hot or not?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by pretydiva(f): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mi luv kiss

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by cokacoola(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Buh this girl tiny shaa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by Morhziez(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Damsel

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by valicious1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
lemme join the GAM crew today grin

Oya genevieve u don old, G.A.M
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by cutebobo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
I love dis babe die
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by iamrealdeji(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Even with the high heels,the girl still looks hella small,i like her physique though,petite girl,easy to handle,easy to lift up and easy to give a smackdown whenever she offends me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by That9jaVine(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wow..she's looks extremely amazing
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by Begonia(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
She looks good as usual kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nice heels
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by holatin(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
is she now d flag of kuvikiland ?
make she greet Mr bones for me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by lyntiffany(f): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
she looks charming.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by Chizzy20(f): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
hmm one hell of a combo, very cute tho
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by Babytina: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yeye wht makes her tiny,can't u shut up if u don't anytin 2 say
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by Ladybluecash(f): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Y wud she b hot(was she fried or cooked)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by halmeyd(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
E be like say diz grl dön dey bleach o,,mak una observe her legs na
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by ROZZAYY(f): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
holatin:
is she now d flag of kuvikiland ?
make she greet Mr bones for me
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by holatin(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
ROZZAYY:
grin
oh baby
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out in Blue And Orange Outfit by NegeduGrace(f): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
But wait oo,when is she goin 2 step out wit her husband?i don't walk around naked so wat she wear is none of my biz..

(1) (Reply)

See What Plastic Surgery Has Caused To “miss Bumbum Brasil Runner-up” / Linda Ikeji Is Now Ageing? See Her Before And Recent Photos / Fast Rising Actress, Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Inviting Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.