Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

6 Amazing Throwback Photos Of Wole Shoyinka. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Amazing Throwback Photos Of Wole Shoyinka. (966 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Evicted From Big Brother Nigeria In 2006 (Throwback Photos) / Helen Paul Shares Throwback Photos Of When She Was Like A Pencil / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Amazing Throwback Photos Of Wole Shoyinka. by Sirphrank(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Here goes six throwback photos of Wole Shoyink, I predict they'll leave your mouth agape.

The Soyinka Family, 1938. S.A. (Essay) and Eniola (the Wild Christian) with Wole, Tinu and Femi.

Wole Soyinka and his sister Tinu in 1940.

Wole Soyinka, age nine (middle, front row) plays the lead role in the operetta The Magician at St. Peters School, 1945

The Soyinka children in 1945. In the front row, Tinu, Kayode and Yeside. In the back row, Wole and Femi

Wole Soyinka, age 18, a college freshman

Wole Soyinka with his daughter Moremi in 1963

Once while talking about his childhood, he said;
“I began writing early - very, very early... I was already writing short stories for the radio and selling poems to poetry and art festivals; I was involved in school plays; I wrote essays, so there was no definite moment when I said, 'Now I'm a writer.' I've always been a writer."
Re: 6 Amazing Throwback Photos Of Wole Shoyinka. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Canning beret since childhood...lol
Bad old-boy
Re: 6 Amazing Throwback Photos Of Wole Shoyinka. by olaric(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
A radical from childhood

(1) (Reply)

Aljazeera Followed Basketmouth To His Alma Mater For Documentary(photos) / Watch Kim Kardashian Sweet, Soft, Satirizing Advert For T-mobile's Super Bowl / Check Out The Father Of Her Twin Babies(jim Seems To Be A Looser )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.