Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? (5614 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Nwafor Violet Lagos Most Beautiful Girl In 2016 / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by emmysoftyou: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
i storm on this pix on facebook,but i think they re really sentimental towards their choice....

But to me the hausa lady look cute and beautifu....

What about yu?

Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by SleekyGee(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
abeg the yoruba need substitution, they are finer than that,
but for now the hausa is the cutest while the igbo is the most beautiful grin

7 Likes

Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
igbo

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by redcliff: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
Take away the makeup lets see the real beauty.. as for me, i cannot judge from these pics

5 Likes

Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by Babytina: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by emmysoftyou: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
redcliff:
Take away the makeup lets see the real beauty.. as for me, i cannot judge from these pics
no...bro
Make up makes a woman beautifful to behold...

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by redcliff: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
emmysoftyou:
no...bro

Thats d problem exactly.. some folks as you have come to the acceptance of this which isnt supposed to be so! Well every man has his preference. I prefer a normal facially looking lady without makeup than a pretty/beautiful woman with makeup!

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by lyntiffany(f): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
the IBO chick is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by emmysoftyou: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
the IBO chick is beautiful
the hausa chick has a sexy eyes....cant yu notice it,..she s cute
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by lyntiffany(f): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
the hausa chick has a sexy eyes....cant yu notice it,..she s cute
yea she is adorable and the Yoruba chick is bold and charming.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by ChristyG(f): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Firstly,i ave seen dis picture on bella naija before,d girls are models and are not from d tribe listed above,so it's all wash.secondly, d third outfit looks like a tiv attire from benue state and not yoruba,those black and white aso oke are usually won by pple from benue state.dere is nothing to judge here,show us famous pple

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by ROZZAYY(f): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
How much will u pay me if I tell u
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by Chizzy20(f): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
the igbo lady.
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by Etetejake(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
The Hausa beat them all. U know y? The igbo and the Yoruba are on traditional attire maybe for an occasion, other days are indecent attire., but that Hausa girl even on ordinary days still will dress decent.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by Etetejake(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
redcliff:

Thats d problem exactly.. some folks as you have come to the acceptance of this which isnt supposed to be so! Well every man has his preference. I prefer a normal facially looking lady without makeup than a pretty/beautiful woman with makeup!

u r right bro
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by pretydiva(f): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Gve me pix of dem wif out make up on,den I can pick
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
redcliff:
You said it all...with all those eyelashes
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Add Efik to that list o angry
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by legallyblonde(f): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
nor vex jor fine gal HNY..btw,my 100% support is with ChristyG
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
legallyblonde:
nor vex jor fine gal HNY..btw,my 100% support is with ChristyG

Lol, I no dey vex again...
I wish u a prosperous new year too
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by emmysoftyou: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
why
i wil rather add ibibio because of my ex

she too fine like mami wata..
chai i miss her so much,can i add her pix cos she is ibibio, akwa ibom,
akwa ayaya cheesy
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by emmysoftyou: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Gve me pix of dem wif out make up on,den I can pick
do u look pretty wit out painting nd kissing ur lips.

make up is part beauty jus like sault and onga is part of soup tastes tongue
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
why
i wil rather add ibibio because of my ex

she too fine like mami wata..
chai i miss her so much,can i add her pix cos she is ibibio, akwa ibom,
akwa ayaya cheesy

Efik/Ibibio is still the same thing na
We are sisters
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
the chinese lady at the extreme left of the pics is the cutest..
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by emmysoftyou: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Efik/Ibibio is still the same thing na
We are sisters
eke re die afo...
Abadie...?hope u understand ibibio...
So yu want c her pix na...

Make i put yur own na cos yu too fine pass them ....up
Hope u understand iibibio...

Ok tutu kpor..
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by emmysoftyou: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Slonge2:
the chinese lady at the extreme left of the pics is the cutest..
u mean the awusa chick...?
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
eke re die afo...
Abadie...?hope u understand ibibio...
So yu want c her pix na...

Make i put yur own na cos yu too fine pass them ....up
Hope u understand iibibio...

Ok tutu kpor..

Lol, u can't write it correctly, and m sure you can't speak it tongue
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by emmysoftyou: 12:14am On Jan 06, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Lol, u can't write it correctly, and m sure you can't speak it tongue
how i go write am wel? I be akwa ibom? Atleast i try.
and precise who tel u sey i no write am well?
u be efik and wat i wrote is ibibio,
if u want knw sey i sabi tok am,make u pm me or call me,
i wil teach yu how to speak ibibio..
tutu kpor[means til 2mrow]
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by Francheezy(m): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2015
ROZZAYY:
How much will u pay me if I tell u

YOU MUST BE AN IGBO GIRL.
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by Esdb3: 1:23am On Jan 06, 2015
emmysoftyou:
no...bro
ok good. When you wake up after the wedding night and your wife says "darling you almost killed me yesterday" looking like this......

Don't say nobody didn't warn you. And don't go wash your d*ck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jay-z The Blueprint 3 Album Download. Full / RIHANNA GETS DOWN AND DIRTY IN BARBADOS (S*XY PHOTOS) / Ladies.......see The Sexiest Styles To Rock Your Ankara Prints!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.