Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Do You Think I Should Sell This Project Or Not? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Think I Should Sell This Project Or Not? (619 Views)

I Can Help You Design Logos For Your Project OR Reproduce Stock Vectors / Bloggers Please How Much Do You Think I Should Sell This My Blog / I Want To Sell This Domain Name: Allpcdownloads.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think I Should Sell This Project Or Not? by callmejulian: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
It's a video sharing website just like youtube. I initially had plans to use it but then i remembered how many websites i have and i i can't manage all of them so i think selling it will be a good option. You can check out the demo here http://video.toxicityinc.com
Re: Do You Think I Should Sell This Project Or Not? by ijobaooorun(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
[ 9yc work ℓ̊ will advice U̶̲̥̅̊ nt to sell rather leave it to A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ make it 1 of ur source of income had a friend who did such nw he ℓ̊s regrettin his action]
Re: Do You Think I Should Sell This Project Or Not? by callmejulian: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
ijobaooorun:
[ 9yc work ℓ̊ will advice U̶̲̥̅̊ nt to sell rather leave it to A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ make it 1 of ur source of income had a friend who did such nw he ℓ̊s regrettin his action]
Thanks, i'll consider that

(1) (Reply)

Epicnaija - The Epic Nigerian Forum. / Seven Different Types Of Hosting Services You Need To Know About / Am In Need Of Wp Touch Mobilestore Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.