Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. (910 Views)

8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
For having the effrontery to rob a church, a group of armed robbers got what they deserved when the get-away car they were riding in killed all of them.

The masked men had attacked a church in St. Petersburg, Russia, and while speeding away from the police, they were divinely brought to justice when thunder struck their car, leaving all of them dead on the spot. The incident which occurred on the 9th of December, 2014, is being seen as God fighting for his people..

According to reports, after robbing the church, the robbers tried to get away from the police, leading to law enforcers on a high speed chase, but their escape was cut short when a bolt of lightening suddenly appeared and destroyed the car, killing all the passengers inside.

According to police reports, another car was also damaged after hitting the ruined get-away vehicle..
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by Weah96: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
So why is TB. Joshua still alive?
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by DONOCSO(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Photo proof?
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by TrishaP(f): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Weah96:
Meaning?
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by simdam500(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
where is your link? and why are we just hearing that now... since last year
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by Weah96: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
TrishaP:

Meaning?

Why hasn't thunder struck him yet?
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by datguru: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Weah96:

What has this got to do with tb joshua? Do you reason with your anussss ?
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by theunusualmoon(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Weah96:
Haba! why do you hate him so much? Is it because of the building collapse?Or could it be something else?
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by TrishaP(f): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Weah96:

Why hasn't thunder struck him yet?
Lol..

Nah you get your mouth o!
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
simdam500:
where is your link? and why are we just hearing that now... since last year
I dunno how to post a link, would have copied and pasted it from the source, d incident is actually longer than dis buh I no get strength to type, buh I dunno how to do it, maybe u can help me... Buh just google it shaa, u'll find it...
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by Weah96: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
theunusualmoon:

Haba! why do you hate him so much? Is it because of the building collapse?Or could it be something else?

He performs cheap illusions in church under the guise of communicating with God. He should be a first ballot candidate for execution by thunder strike.
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by theunusualmoon(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Weah96:

He performs cheap illusions in church under the guise of communicating with God. He should be a first ballot candidate for execution by thunder strike.

well, I know nothing about him.I only see him on tv.
In as much as you have a right to an opinion, I think all those church members cannot be under an illusion.He's doing something right and thats why he enjoys such followership.
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by simdam500(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
YNeme3E: I dunno how to post a link, would have copied and pasted it from the source, d incident is actually longer than dis buh I no get strength to type, buh I dunno how to do it, maybe u can help me... Buh just google it shaa, u'll find it...

to avoid go ogling is the reason I NL........

so here we go!
am dead sure u use no other browser that opera or uc! * or maybe u use 3310 * lol.

so just just copy the url on the top of the page of the story * did u just say u don't have strength to type? *
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by dew1: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
these aren't the days of John the Baptist ooo..
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
simdam500:

to avoid go ogling is the reason I NL........

so here we go!
am dead sure u use no other browser that opera or uc! * or maybe u use 3310 * lol.

so just just copy the url on the top of the page of the story * did u just say u don't have strength to type? *
lol, ya I use opera actually.. Okk thank you sir...
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by timmy2409(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Like anyone with half a brain could already tell you, this story is complete balderdash.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/lightningcar.asp

While the story is certainly fantastic, it is also completely false. There have not been any recent reports of a church being robbed in St. Petersburg, nor have any credible sources confirmed several people died there in December 2014 after a vehicle was struck by lightning. In fact, it appears the only source reporting on these incredible and unbelievable claims is in the text accompanying the YouTube video.
Re: Miracle: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbery Suspects After Stealing From Church. by Ewizard(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pishure or...

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? / What Is The Difference Between Iniquity, Sin, And Transgression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.