Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Is It Right For Church To Ask For Donation For Their Own School? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Right For Church To Ask For Donation For Their Own School? (376 Views)

Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 / Chaos As School Teacher Is Nearly Burnt Alive By His Own School Pupils In Broad / Only A Genius Can Get It Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Church To Ask For Donation For Their Own School? by stanley37(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
I was in a church one day and a pastor made an altar call for members to contribute money for school project.we all know this is not new to most old and new generational churches who seek fund from members to build their school and at d end of the day after completion, d school fees is on d high side.example of such churches are so numerous like covenant university, Redeemer, deeper life high school and so on.so I wanna ask if is right for churches to seek fund from member to build their school?
Re: Is It Right For Church To Ask For Donation For Their Own School? by adelaw01(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't think there's any thing wrong if a church asks for money from its members to build a school.

its just rather unfortunate that the church-owned schools don't look back at those members who struggled to make thousands out of their nairas to make these schools stand.

Churches today have become investments. They've forgotten their sole-responsibility given to them by Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Kills Four, Injures 48 / Short Term Like A Pump Or Some Extender / Obasanjo An Embarrassment To The Military — Defence Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.