Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Do You Know An Efficent Isp Company - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Know An Efficent Isp Company (1106 Views)

I Need A Good Isp Company. / The Best ISP In Nigeria? / How Do I Disable Or Bypass My ISP Firewall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know An Efficent Isp Company by beelyjay45(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2006
"Does anybody know which ISP company that has the most efficient and reliable Broadband internet services, i need to get the company's name and contact address my ISP is messing up real bad and my ISP is "MWEB" since they've changed from C-band to Ku-band they've been messing up my cafe business!
To get a steady connection during the day is now a big problem and they expect me to pay them at the end of the month they cant be serious angry they want to join PHCN bandwagon "pay and no service" please my nairalanders i need this information very urgently the person with the best information will have free access at my cafe for a whole year cheesy grin ;DLOL
Re: Do You Know An Efficent Isp Company by nbeet2000(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2006
I will advise you to look outside Nigeria,i owned a cafe in Lagos and i use sky vision as my ISP in the last 18 months or so my down time is 5hrs.
Re: Do You Know An Efficent Isp Company by beelyjay45(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2006
how come u stopped? and wat there fees like? do i have to get new equipment from them or do i used the old VSAT equipment dat i have?
Re: Do You Know An Efficent Isp Company by Bolaji4349(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2006
empty
Re: Do You Know An Efficent Isp Company by Fimmy(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2006
kits technology
Re: Do You Know An Efficent Isp Company by Gabint: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2006
Hello,
Please call is Number 064953361 we will be able to give you a better service on Intelsat 907. You can use your old equipment.
  cool

(1) (Reply)

Tp Link Wireless Router For N5000 / How Do I Configure One Cpu For 5 Monitors? / How To Use The Webcam In A Compaq Netbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.