Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Are These Prayers To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are These Prayers To God? (446 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Are These Prayers Okay? / Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are These Prayers To God? by Eberex(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
I was watching an EPL match with my guy and while the game was on, one of the player from the team I was supporting was brought down by an opponent, and he was like ''I pray he gets injured'', and I was like, ''what do you mean? God will not answer that kind prayer. And he was like ''I was praying to the Devil''.

We got laughing, but after a while I thought over it again. When we pray for evil to someone, are we really praying to God or the Devil? Cos I know God doesn't answer wicked intentions.

What's your take on this? When people say things like ''May God fire you', or I pray you die, Is it really God they are praying to?
Re: Are These Prayers To God? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 05, 2015
It is written, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits." Proverbs 18:21

Secondly, God answers all kinds of prayer because there is nothing He cannot do. So use your tongue wisely because words are spirit and in the spirit there is nothing like i was joking.

(1) (Reply)

#lobatan! Bishop Oyedepo Orders Church Members To Present Their Pvcs / Opinion: What A Believer Should Do At This Critical Time In Nigeria History / Shake It Off, Step Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.