Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

He Need Your Help,his Friend Slept With His Babe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Need Your Help,his Friend Slept With His Babe (893 Views)

"Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says / Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Need Your Help,his Friend Slept With His Babe by sunnynyra(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Someone sent in this to Us and he needs your Advice:-

I discoverd One of my closest pal whom I had lived with for over two years had s*x with my girlfriend in his house.

My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January every year, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil’s basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house (the party was outside the house but in the compound), I was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and I shouted on her.

She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party (DJ) and my friend went in (he’s fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when I make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn’t caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January.

I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I’m trying to break up with my girlfriend but she’s crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when I don’t and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if I leave her.

Pls NOTE: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february.

So please guys what do I do about this situation?
Re: He Need Your Help,his Friend Slept With His Babe by siegfried99(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2015
@OP,stop the copy copy.

We have seen this somewhere b4 on NL.

Infact the story is an error tongue

sunnynyra:
I discoverd One of my closest pal whom I had lived with for over two years had s*x with my girlfriend in his house.
My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January every year, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil’s basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house (the party was outside the house but in the compound), I was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and I shouted on her.
She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party (DJ) and my friend went in (he’s fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when I make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn’t caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January.
I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I’m trying to break up with my girlfriend but she’s crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when I don’t and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if I leave her.
Pls NOTE: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february.
Re: He Need Your Help,his Friend Slept With His Babe by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2015
Like if you are here because you think this topic mightt hit FP..
Re: He Need Your Help,his Friend Slept With His Babe by Deefuray(f): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2015
youngpol:
Like if you are here because you think this topic mightt hit FP..
No it won't there's, a similar thread on fp already.
Re: He Need Your Help,his Friend Slept With His Babe by AfricanApple(f): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2015
I only came here to say why is this in celebrities section
Re: He Need Your Help,his Friend Slept With His Babe by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
sunnynyra:

Here is my advice for the guy:

*****Raises left hand and shows the Third Finger****

What kind of an id.iot will sit and watch while another guy handles his girlies intimate parts and not flinch and would even scream at her for being annoyed by the act.

This guy doesn't need any advice. Infact I think he does need one. Tell him to Go and Hug the nearest Live Transformer.

(1) (Reply)

How To Purify Your Lungs In 72 Hours / How Tonto Dikeh's Official Facebook Page Hits 1.2M In 24hrs [BUSTED!! ] / Former BBA Contestant Huddah Monroe Stepped Out In A Transparent Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.