Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? (8692 Views)

Mode 9 Theme Song In 30 Days In Atlanta? / Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / How The Songs You Listen To Reveal Who You Are!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? by lomaxx: 12:43am On Jan 05, 2015
please who has watched AY's 30 Days In Atlanta

I need the title and artiste of a song with that
lyrics "I love you I love you"

it was sang when AY was about to make love to
his omotogbe after she took him home for
dinner.

abeg mek una help me.

1 Like

Re: 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? by lomaxx: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2015
Help a brother in love pls grin grin.
Re: 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? by Naymie(f): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
lomaxx:

dinner.

abeg mek una help me.
Some legacies! I'm grateful for all the beautiful memories we have....
Re: 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? by Naymie(f): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
cool
lomaxx:
cheesy
lomaxx:
Re: 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? by Naymie(f): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
lomaxx:

dinner.

abeg mek una help me.
It's totally unrelated,but there are some songs I could help you with....
Coldplay- Fix you
Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud
Enrique Iglesias- Finally Found
Dj Khaled- Hold you Down.
And a host of others that constantly bring back some beautiful memories.
Re: 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? by lomaxx: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Naymie:

Some legacies! I'm grateful for all the beautiful memories we have....

I hate this part where I think about everything and realize how much I've goofed.

I pray that in my next life, i won't make the terrible mistakes I've made in this one.

I will always miss you.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? by Cutezt(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Op please have you found the song? I have been looking for it too
Re: 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? by Jcologist: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
I'm seriously looking for this song. Someone should tell us
Re: 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? by Jcologist: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
The lyrics is like
I love youuuuuu I love you. Tell me why I no go love you

(1) (Reply)

Download Mixtape: Dj Lawwy – Best Of Diamond Jimma Mixtape / DOWNLOAD MP3: Olamide – Oke Suna Mp3 Lyrics / Burna Boy Ft. D'banj - Won Da Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.