Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

This Topic Is Meant For Upcoming Webdesigners To Advertise There Websites Here. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Topic Is Meant For Upcoming Webdesigners To Advertise There Websites Here. (710 Views)

Need A Website? Www.i2stech.com Webdesigners / Buy/Sell Premium Domains and Websites Here / Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Topic Is Meant For Upcoming Webdesigners To Advertise There Websites Here. by exellent91(m): 3:57am On Jan 05, 2015
I need help from my fellow nairalanders, pls check this website, http://megadownloads.moreforum.com. I need help from every one of you to check my website and sign up because I need admins,(administrator) that will help me in running of the site. Or else the site will crash,plzzzzz, I need urgent help. Note: not just to checkout the website but also to sign up, so that I can be able to make you my admin,thanks. do this for a fellow nairalander cos we are like brothers.
Re: This Topic Is Meant For Upcoming Webdesigners To Advertise There Websites Here. by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Ok
Re: This Topic Is Meant For Upcoming Webdesigners To Advertise There Websites Here. by exellent91(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Anybody else
Re: This Topic Is Meant For Upcoming Webdesigners To Advertise There Websites Here. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
exellent91:
I need help from my fellow nairalanders, pls check this website, http://megadownloads.moreforum.com. I need help from every one of you to check my website and sign up because I need admins,(administrator) that will help me in running of the site. Or else the site will crash,plzzzzz, I need urgent help. Note: not just to checkout the website but also to sign up, so that I can be able to make you my admin,thanks. do this for a fellow nairalander cos we are like brothers.
You're going about forum marketing the wrong way. You don't beg people to sign-up and post on a forum. They will - if they'll be getting quality. What do your forum have to offer? Why should someone give out his/her email address? What can i get there that i can't get on NL? Think about that and maybe you'd attain better results.
Re: This Topic Is Meant For Upcoming Webdesigners To Advertise There Websites Here. by gsoftonline: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
For Reliable Webhosting with Peace of Mind,
Visit www.gsoftservers.com

You can host your website for as low as N167/month.

Feel Free to Contact us on 08161806959.

You can test our service RISK-FREE for one month before making payment.

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty In Posting To Blogger Blog / Website For Sale / Pls I Will Like To Ask For The Cheapest Wordpress Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.