Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family (3539 Views)

The Winners Family 21 Days Of Prayer & Fasting / The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus! / 21days Of Prayer & Fasting Of The Winners Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 6:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Heaven on Earth greetings to all members of the Living Faith family! This thread is to encourage us as we pray and fast for d delivery of our heaven on earth encounter this year. As we all know dis fast is a prophetic one & l'll admonish us to take it with d velocity and seriousness it requires. May God answer our prayers and supplications.

Make this time a moment of having a personal encounter with God. No matter how anointed Bishop is, it is our responsibility to take what belongs to us 4rm God like Jacob did, let's be telling God "I will not let you go unless you bless me". It is indeed our season of wonders without end!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by sigmundfreud(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2015
Day 1

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2015
I am joining this fasting and prayer period for the first time. Can someone advice me When best to break the fast on daily basis and is it with normal meal? Besides, any advice on how to take most advantages of this spiritual exercise. Thanks and God bless
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
yemyem2:
I am joining this fasting and prayer period for the first time. Can someone advice me When best to break the fast on daily basis and is it with normal meal? Besides, any advice on how to take most advantages of this spiritual exercise. Thanks and God bless

I'm so glad u made this decision & may all d request u make b4 God be answered in Jesus name (Amen). Dere isn't a best time 2 break, some ppl break by 12 noon, some by 3pm&some by 6pm, depending on the one u want. What is important is to break with d communion, dat is d flesh&blood of Jesus. U can do it like Jesus did, get bread & drink, what is important is 2 pray on it & make it d blood & flesh of Jesus like he did himself. I 4 one like 2 break with d church communion, so I break around 8pm wen we take communion @ our zonal centres. Yes u use ur normal meal after taking d communion, den u can eat ur normal meal.

D best way 2 take advantage of this period is through prayers, pray like u've never prayed before, remember fasting without prayers is just hunger strike. Dere are some situatns in our lifes dat only answer 2 prayer&fasting. Also, read spiritual books&listen to messages. This will help&encourage u thru out dis period. We have recommended books 4 d month, try 2 get @ least one 4 ur spiritual edification. Also try 2 attend d daily services if u can in our zonal centres, dere shud be one closest 2 ur place, in order 2 receive prophetic instructns 4rm God's servant&whatever he tells us 2 do let's do it, obedience is better dan sacrifice.

May u live 2 tell d testimony of dis prayer&fasting. God bless u!

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
dahmie2013:

I'm so glad u made this decision & may all d request u make b4 God be answered in Jesus name (Amen). Dere isn't a best time 2 break, some ppl break by 12 noon, some by 3pm&some by 6pm, depending on the one u want. What is important is to break with d communion, dat is d flesh&blood of Jesus. U can do it like Jesus did, get bread & drink, what is important is 2 pray on it & make it d blood & flesh of Jesus like he did himself. I 4 one like 2 break with d church communion, so I break around 8pm wen we take communion @ our zonal centres. Yes u use ur normal meal after taking d communion, den u can eat ur normal meal.

D best way 2 take advantage of this period is through prayers, pray like u've never prayed before, remember fasting without prayers is just hunger strike. Dere are some situatns in our lifes dat only answer 2 prayer&fasting. Also, read spiritual books&listen to messages. This will help&encourage u thru out dis period. We have recommended books 4 d month, try 2 get @ least one 4 ur spiritual edification. Also try 2 attend d daily services if u can in our zonal centres, dere shud be one closest 2 ur place, in order 2 receive prophetic instructns 4rm God's servant&whatever he tells us 2 do let's do it, obedience is better dan sacrifice.

May u live 2 tell d testimony of dis prayer&fasting. God bless u!

Thanks for all this clarification. Im so grateful..May almighty God from his infinite mercy keep taking you from strength to strength. I have decided to give all my strength and time for it; beginning from today to the 25th of January. My new year resolution is to move closer to God more than before; I have been in wilderness for so long with motion without movement. May I recieve grace to encounter God and never leave HIS presence in Jesus name. Once again, Thanks and remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
When u're intense in ur prayers, response is automatic. When ur heaven is open, ur earth cannot be closed. Empowerment answers to prayers. D purpose of prayer & fasting is 2 empower us 4 our next levels. Every word encounter is a new rod delivered Psalms 110:2. It is not enof to participate, we must stirve to be partakers of d blessedness of prayers&fasting#BishopDavidOyedepo
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
4giveness must neva be assumed, it must be carefully sought 4.Ur change of level will require some level of pressure in prayers#BishopDavidOyedepo
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 3:17am On Jan 07, 2015
same thing here @DUNAMIS ....theme of d year,..HIGH FAVOUR &GREAT GRACE.
I must be highly favoured dis yr.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Its impossible 2 pray an effective prayer without d help of d Holy Spirit. We need d Spirit of Grace & Supplicatn 4 effective prayers. Ur faith must be alive 4 ur paryers 2 be effectual & answered. Take responsibility 2 steer up ur faith in areas of interest. Faith neva jumps on ppl. Spiritual investments n d life of oda's guarantees ur own advancement#BishopDavidOyedepo
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
It takes engagement 4rm d heart 2 receive answers 4rm God. Avoid ambiguity in prayers.Ur greatest needs are not available with man#BishopDavidOyedepo

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Empowerment will only be delivered on d platform of prayer&fasting. U don't wait 4 empowerment, u crave 4 it. Prayer is d power house of d believer.D altar of prayer is d altar of grace#PstMrsFaithOyedepo
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Empowerment must come along with proofs. D power dat doesn't speak is not power#BishopDavidOyedepo
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Faith has 2 be empowered 2 deliver answers. Ur faith shud be strengthened with depths of insights. It is a risk 2 live a spiritually powerless life#BishopDavidOyedepo
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
We must build up in d realm of power to sudue d enemy#PstMrsOyedepo
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Heaven on Earth greetings 2 all members of d winners family, we are in d final week of the 21 days of prayers and fasting. I believe God has visited us thus far in a unique way&we are gradually receiving answers 2 our prayers. As we all know, our God is a God of now, he doesn't store prayers, he answers dem.

I just want 2 encourage us not 2 relax, remember d bible says, "Those that endure till d end shall be saved". So I'm admonishing us 2 press on, as it is not over until it is over. Like Papa fondly says, "Pray dat prayer dat must be answered now". Also, he said @ d last one night with d king, "Don't mistake ur conditn 4 ur positn". A change is coming our way in Jesus Name (Amen).

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by olawalehenry(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
dahmie2013:
Heaven on Earth greetings to all members of the Living Faith family! This thread is to encourage us as we pray and fast for d delivery of our heaven on earth encounter this year. As we all know dis fast is a prophetic one & l'll admonish us to take it with d velocity and seriousness it requires. May God answer our prayers and supplications.

Make this time a moment of having a personal encounter with God. No matter how anointed Bishop is, it is our responsibility to take what belongs to us 4rm God like Jacob did, let's be telling God "I will not let you go unless you bless me". It is indeed our season of wonders without end!
Good day sir!
I joined the fasting some times last wk, but don't usually break Witt the communion as u earlier said, and pls what date is the fasting ending.......I'm a Methodist member, but I just had to hear of the fast declared by papa from a friend last week.
Thank you in anticipation of my questions sir!
We are sure gonna experience our Heaven on Earth.......Amen!!
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
olawalehenry:

Good day sir!
I joined the fasting some times last wk, but don't usually break Witt the communion as u earlier said, and pls what date is the fasting ending.......I'm a Methodist member, but I just had to hear of the fast declared by papa from a friend last week.
Thank you in anticipation of my questions sir!
We are sure gonna experience our Heaven on Earth.......Amen!!

Its ending on the 25th. U're welcome 2 partake of d blessings of these prayer&fasting season. Amen.
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by JesusisLord85: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2015
dahmie2013:

Matthew 6
17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;
18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

Noise makers
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
We are redeemed 2 walk in d angelic realm in d journey of life. Empowerment carries a universal cost#BishopDavidOyedepo
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
It takes empowerment 2 rule&reign in d midst of ur enemies. Every believer needs 2 grow in power not 2 be a victim of dis wicked world#BishopDavidOyedepo
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nothing in d environment can make God's word of null effect. God's speak 2 our life's, but prophets speak 2 our moment#BishopDavidOyedepo
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by sigmundfreud(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Day 21 wink
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Congratulatns 2 all members of d winners family on d successful completn of d 21 days of prayer & fasting. We thank God 4 his faithfulness&renewal of strength all thru dese period. I know we partakers will definitely have our testimonies & God will cause dem 2 be permanent in our lifes.

Just a word of encouragement, pls let's keep d fire on our prayer altar burning, we need empowerment 2 be free 4rm d wickedness of dis world. Also let's keep Nigeria in our prayers.

God bless us all!
Re: A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family by dahmie2013: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Heaven on earth greetings 2 u all, I revived dis thread 2 share my testimony dat was a result of these exercise. I've always believed God 4 a miracle change of job, I had a brief discussion with my boss&he was trying 2 go against what we agreed upon. Out of anger I told God, if dere is nytime I need 2 leave dis place, d time is now, miraculously, I received a mail 4rm one of the top notch companies on linked-in requesting me 2 send my CV 2 an email address&dat was d begining of d miracle in my life.
I give God d glory cos, I got d job & have resigned 4rm my current place. I thank God cos he proved once again dat he answers prayers. Everything I asked God concerining d job God did& l'll also be travelling 4 training 2. I just thank God, I'm so overwhelemd. God is indeed faithfull!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" / Being Born Again: How, What Next, And Of What Value? / Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.