Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived (51956 Views)

Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos / Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) / Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2015
J0nyb0y:
a whole family just wiped off like that.... RIP!

A more reason you should always thank God every morning.. you could have died in your sleep but you woke up .. Just dedicate 5sec to say Thank you God for LIFE

Insensitive
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by dorox(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2015
2fine2fast:
This is so sad, in this new year.
I rebuke all spirits of sudden death
in the lives of everyone reading this
and in their respective home in
JESUS mighty name; this 2015 and beyond.

RIP to the family

Your post is just hot air without substance. No amount of rebuking can reduce or stop the occurence of accident while our roads are badly designed, poorly constructed and are riddled with potholes due to lack of maintenace and are plied by drivers without proper training on road safety.
In other countries people don't pray before embarking on a journey, yet the accident rate in those other countries remain far lower than what we have in Nigeria with all the prayer worriors like your stùpid self.
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by tonychristopher: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2015
Rest in peace dear
This hurt ..why must police keep looking people

How can you put a checkpoint on a high way on a free way with cars cruising on 100km

This is wrong ..who trains the police men

May they rest in peace

That fowl seems to be lucky
.now they said the roads are not good
If you fix the road ..police Mount checkpoints

RIP
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2015
The man was the Son of Pastor Faith Bankole, the news was shared on 'Joint Heirs Forum', a facebook group coordinated by Pastor Faith!! Very sad..... cry cry
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by dorox(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2015
masonkz:

Insensitive

The idìot you quoted lacks the mental capacity to see why his post is insensitive. Don't bother to waste your time on him.
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by Lilyomi(f): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Life is jus like a little flower. Today is here, tomorrow is gone. R I P.
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by Bimpe29: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2015
It is saddening. Unarguably, the human and mechanical factors have been famous for majority of road fatalities.
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by dein77(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2015
J0nyb0y:

A more reason you should always thank God every morning.. you could have died in your sleep but you woke up .. Just dedicate 5sec to say Thank you God for LIFE

Thank You God for Life.
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by SkinnyDude(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2015
RIP
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by avalontony(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2015
na so those demons called police wan take kill me and my friend in final year........Julius berger tipper almost crushed us to death.....I still the thank God and the brave driver of the tipper for dodging us at the illegal check point. RIP to the dead.
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2015
Be merciful o LORD.
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2015
garlicrey:
evil chickens
huh!what'bout d lady hiker that survived?some ghost she could be...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by rofemiguwa(f): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Mods u guys suprise me atimes. D chicken survivng is it a good heading, how can u be soo insensitive, is that suppose to be a comic relief.
Imagine the survival of the lady that was given a lift wasn't even mentioned in the heading.it is sometin as stupid as the chicken surviving mtChewwwwwww

AbEg make una dey use head reason before u create heading for ur post.
Please kindly modify.

RIP to d dead

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by greatmarshall(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2015
samplegirl:
Police queue?

Tomorrow everybody will blame the President.

How many times has Police been asked to leave the road?
Babe, I'm in what you're sampling o@ your name "sample girl" grin
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2015
dorox:

The idìot you quoted lacks the mental capacity to see why his post is insensitive. Don't bother to waste your time on him.

As in eh. People died and someone is using it as an "evidence" to praise his God. As if he's not going to die someday. I guess same God was unaware when the truck was crushing that family. undecided

Sigh
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by DONFASZY(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2015
So painful....d truck should ve crush only d police on d check point dat was banned b4 nw due to dis occurence....can u imagine dis unbearable painful end to a young family?

Rip to them

1 Like

Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by pak: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Though I am not a fan of unnecessary or illegal checkpoints but in this case the primary fault lies on the truck driver/owner(S).

If the truck was in good condition with the braking system in perfect condition and the driver driving the way he should, then the incident would probably have been averted.

With or without a police checkpoint, this kind of accident could also have occurred along a regular traffic hold up.

But then, RIP to the dead, sad way to begin a new year!

1 Like

Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by Muzikluva(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
How sad_a whole family eliminated at their prime.God have Mercy on us.May their souls rest in the Bosom of our LORD.Those chickens tho
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by tartar9(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eeya RIP.be like say chickens don they avenge the december 25th massacre they cum dey play angry birds.
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by That2: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
It is indeed a miracle! Thank you lord for sparing the lives of the innocent chickens.
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by Harmvirus(f): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
RIP. So many bad news
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by sban(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Whenever an accident occurs and kids are involved it always makes me so sad! sad
RIP tho'

1 Like

Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by tonygee1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
So bad,I hav witness accident myself its terrible but it gives me hope when I read comforting comments here on nairaland. I love u guys
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by senatorebeano(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
rip
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by MadCow1: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
The number of people killed by Police Checkpoints both directly and indirectly is a matter of urgent national security..

That's how one morning on a trip from PHC to Lagos, I almost had an accident because the Police did not clear the nonsense they used in blocking the road for a checkpoint from the night before. Visibility around 5 am when I set out from port harcourt was less than 2 meters even with high beams on.

At Owerri, a truck had smashed into a barrier of concrete drums placed by the police and disintegrated.

How these animals set up indiscriminate checkpoints without posting road signs a meter out to warn motorists about the checkpoint is just mind boggling.

And they alway set up around blind curves so you just happen upon them all of a sudden.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by mohammedmagnus: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
J0nyb0y:

if you like thankGod for now till to tomorrow when your time comes you would go
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by luluosas(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oh My GOD!
My condolences to the bereaved family.
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by Prodeegee(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
SkinnyDude:
so as you mumu reach, you no fit type RIP. you dey hustle for front page

Ok sorry. Skinnydude RIP. Are u ok now?

1 Like

Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by cecejobs(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is not the first time these police men are causing accident, the one that happened around Odumodu, Onitsha-Enugu expressed way was also by police at a check point. Imagine a police mounting a check point where a tank of diesel fell down and was flowing, when we passed there, the diesel was flowing already, @a point the inflammable substance caught fire and burnt about 7 different automobile (bus and car) loaded with passengers that was on the queue. When I remember that awkward moment when you board a bus; when your driver start driving nonsense.
Thanks2 God for safety, am nt alive by my personal carefulness
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by Thebrightest(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
J0nyb0y:

Mtcheeew!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space / This Land Rover Defender SVX Will Take You Through Flood And Mountains (photos) / Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.